Skip to main content

Hi guys / @claudia-bar , @thassia@marcosmelo , @amanda-dianni are we able to change phases via the email alone?  For instance the CEOs of the company will not have time to go in the app & would like to either approve or reject request on the email (email will have the relevant information to make informed decision), which will move the card to the next phase.

Hi TMZ

It’s possible to create an automation using the When an email arrived do something. But I don’t know whether is possible read the content to check it was approved or not.  Maybe use the IA.

Good luck!

Hi guys / @claudia-bar , @thassia@marcosmelo , @amanda-dianni are we able to change phases via the email alone?  For instance the CEOs of the company will not have time to go in the app & would like to either approve or reject request on the email (email will have the relevant information to make informed decision), which will move the card to the next phase.

Hi, @TMZ 

I will check a possibility

If you don’t have AI enabled in your organization you may try to do that using a external tool (Workato, Make...)

If you don’t have AI enabled in your organization you may try to do that using a external tool (Workato, Make...)

It’s could be an great idea! Thanks for collaboration.

Hi @thassia we do have AI, Copilot for Microsoft 365. Please can you provide screen shots of how this can work? where you can move to a different phase from an email. e.g. Approve button/Link on email & the card will move to new phase in the backend

Hi TMZ 

I was talking about Pipefy IA. In this case Copilot for Microsoft 365 can’t do nothing.

When the Pipefy received an email, you must check the answer, that could be approved or not approved.

The Pipefy check this and you automation will run accordingly with your rules. @thassia suggest you to consider use other integrations tools like Workato. I think that could be helpful.

Good luck.

Ok we have Pipefy AI, how do we set this up? thanks

I suggest you talk with the Support to help on this IA usage, or search in the community some material about that.

See if this article helps you

https://help.pipefy.com/pt-BR/articles/6291628-pipefy-para-compras-automatize-a-comunicacao-com-requisitantes

Maybe you can use a different approach to get the same result. Let me explain below:

1. You need to create a email template with the information about the card that needs to be approved (see the example 1);
  2. You need to create an automation to send the email template when a card is moved to a phase/or when a field is updated (see the example 2);
  3. You need to create an automation to move a card when a field is updated (see the example 3);
  4. When you move a card to a specific phase or select ‘Yes’ in the field ‘Would you like to request the manager’s approval?’, the manager will receive the email template that you set up in the first step (see the example 4)
  5. Your manager have to click in the link and click in ‘Yes’ in the field ‘Do you approve this request?’ (see the example 5)
  6. The card will move automatically when your manager approve the request.

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

Example 4

Example 5

Example 6

You can also use make.com to try to help you

Thanks guys, let me give it a try

Thank you, so far I’ve been able to do the email, however, the card is still stuck in the same phase (hasn’t moved).  Can the card move or do you have to look at activities?

Thank you, so far I’ve been able to do the email, however, the card is still stuck in the same phase (hasn’t moved).  Can the card move or do you have to look at activities?

Can you send me a screenshot of the phase that the card is right now and the phase that the card must be moved?

Must be moved to:

Could you share a screenshot of the 2 automations that you built as well, please?

Apologies its supposed to move from Partner to Finance:

Which Auotmations must I screenshot? the email automations?

Apologies its supposed to move from Partner to Finance:

Which Auotmations must I screenshot? the email automations?

The email automation and the automation to move a card when a field is updated. Did you create this last one?

Hi TMZ

Could you share the Condition, please? Thanks.

Could you share the automation logs for this automation? 
Another question. Did he submit the form after click in ‘Approved (Partners)’?

Apologies I don’t quite understand your 2nd question ‘Did he submit the form after click in ‘Approved (Partners)’’. After the Partners approve Card should go to Finance to green light payment 

Could you click in that button and share a screenshot?

About the 2nd question, did he click in ‘Approved’ and then click in Submit?