ChatGPT and Pipefy

• 23 August 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Here I share some ideas for using ChatGPT that can help when building queries and mutations.

Mutation for updating cards:

Here I think it's cool that it responds to an API limitation and brings a suggestion.

I did a test giving the name of the fields and it already brings the custom code.

Query to search for cards:

In addition to bringing the code suggestion, it brings clear explanations of which fields need to be changed.

Even with the limitations of updating ChatGPT, I believe it is a good tool to be used on a daily basis by those who work with Pipefy.

It can also be used when creating interactions with Make/Integromat, among others.

How have you been using ChatGPT together with Pipefy?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

It’s so great!!! Thanks for sharing!

Userlevel 7

Great topic @Lucas Democh! Thanks for sharing!🙏🏼

Im also curious to know more about How have you been using ChatGPT together with Pipefy?👀

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Excelent!!👏👏

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks for sharing, that’s a great idea, I’ll try it soon.

1. Thanks for sharing these valuables strategy maxstudio  insights on using ChatGPT for queries and mutations.
  2. Your suggestions for updating cards and searching for them are spot-on and can greatly enhance workflow efficiency.
  3. ChatGPT proves to be a versatile tool, especially for Pipefy users, and can streamline interactions with platforms like Make/Integromat.
Userlevel 7

Thanks for your insights @moshileo!

Could you share with our Community how you use ChatGPT to optimize interactions with platforms such as Make/Integromat?