Solved

Date Format in E-Mail Wrong AGAIN

• 14 April 2024
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

It’s a shame, things were fine at some point (see this post: https://community.pipefy.com/ask-the-community-43/date-in-wrong-format-in-email-1153?tid=1153&fid=43 ), but currently, any language setting of the E-Mail templates results in the same mm/dd/yyyy format, which is objectively a bad choice (what type of ordering should that be, man).

Please fix this in order to get readable and sensible date formats again.

icon

Best answer by genietim 24 April 2024, 20:00

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

This date format is always very confusing for Brazilians.

To avoid misinterpretation, all of our Pipe emails are sent with the date format next to the date.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Each email template has its own timezone setting, so it is important to check how it was set in your template.

To check this setting, its just click on the lower left button of the template's editing page, as it is shown in this screenshot:

It will open a window where you can set the template's timezone according to yours :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@lucas-lacerda-pipefy I know this settings, this is the one I am talking about; it is not applied to my E-Mails, whatever language I choose, the format is the same useless m/d/Y.

Userlevel 7

Hi @genietim!

Are you still facing this issue?
Can you share with us images or videos where the error occurs, please?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Yes, I am still facing this issue; I just tried to get an example, and while I succeeded, I realized how the problem might be happening: only the E-Mails that are not rendered in the “use a template” anymore due to “old, unsupported markup” seem to be affected. When converting those by switching between the HTML and the visual editor, the date format seems to be correct afterwards. Can that be?

Userlevel 7

@natalia-manffre do we have any mapped issues related to this or other users with this problem?

Userlevel 6
Badge

@Lais Laudari we are analyzing and will get back to you

Userlevel 5
Badge

@genietim Hi! Can you please open a chat with us, so we can investigate it better and check if is a new bug. 

Userlevel 7

@lucas-lacerda-pipefy and @natalia-manffre as soon as you identify what is the issue, could you share it with us, please?😀