Skip to main content

Hello Pipefy Commuinity,

I’m looking for a solution for a forms. We use one pipe to schedule 1:1 training with pre setted dates. The only solution I have found is to create a dropdown list with date/weekday/time.
In the example below you can see what I’m trying to achieve:

If I publish this form I can get multiple answers for either option.
Is there a better way to approach this?
Thank you in advance!

Hi @maze I would like to understand better what do you need 🤗

Do you need cards with a unique data?

@maze : do I understand correctly, that your problem is, that you have time-slots, where you want users to be able to select only not-yet selected slots, yes?

One option is to go via connected fields: have a database (or other pipe, depends on your needs) with the dates/time-slots, and a connection field to select the time-slots. Use an automation to mark these time-slot cards, that were selected as done → that way, they will not be shown in the selection list anymore.

Hey @genietim I’m trying to find a way to change the status to “Done” but I am unable to make this process via automation, I would really appreciate some help with more steps if possible, I’m new to the application.

Thanks in advance.

Sure.

The following might not be ideal, but should certainly work, just what comes of the back of my head:

• you have one pipe, the “main” one, in which people create their requests/for which you have a form, including a connection field to:
  • you have a second pipe, the “time-slots”. This is a minimal pipe, only that field, a first phase and a final phase, more or less, plus, additionally, a dummy field, say, checkbox, “selected somewhere”
  • you have an automation in the main pipe, either with the trigger “on card created” or “on field updated”. You use the “Update a card or record field” action to set the checkbox “selected somewhere” on the connection field for the time-slot
  • finally, you have an automation in the time-slot pipe, where you have the trigger “a field is updated” on the “selected somewhere” field: the action is “move card”, to the “done” phase

That way, the time-slot card will be moved to done automatically as soon as a time-slot in the main pipe was selected.

@genietim Thank you, I managed to follow your steps and it did worked! 😁

Cool, thanks for the feedback!

@Rodrigo Leite : you see that? Your amazing feature is already being applied and recommended for stunning applications! Thanks again!

Wow!!!! That is great @genietim!!! Super happy to see the Automation:Update a card or a field record being useful for several use cases. 

If you don't see this automation option, don't worry. At this moment, this feature is available only  for 30% of our customers in Beta mode. Next week we will release it to 60% of our customers.

Thanks all!!!