Solved

it is possible to move a crad between 2 different companies?

• 13 May 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

hello! 

we have 2 companies in pipefy, and now want to move in a unique pipe for maintain,  somebody know if that it’s possible move all the cards to the company 1 to another company for maintain all data and log?  

i appreciate your comments

icon

Best answer by Lucas Democh 19 May 2021, 22:34

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Valery N 

That’s a very good question!

I know you can duplicate a pipe, but I don’t think it keeps the log and existing cards. And as far as I know, you can only duplicate it within the same company. I don’t know of a way to copy a pipe from one company to another. 

I’m going to do some more searching to see if it’s possible to do this. @genietim may also know of a way.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Aha! I think I might have found the answer:

With the cloning instructions above you can copy/clone a pipe from one company to another. However, it does not copy over the log or existing cards.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks for the ping, @Sarah Lane . I think you got it right: there is a way to copy pipes, now even with automations and conditionals, between companies.

There is no way to clone the histories though. If you do want to copy the cards and database entries, this could be achieved e.g. using the GraphQL API, including comments and E-Mails actually, but without the time history/changes to the card etc.

If you require the history, it would only be possible if you plan it beforehand to have webhooks on every change to a card in one company and then change the card in the other company too, using the GraphQL API or e.g. Integromat.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

hello! 

we have 2 companies in pipefy, and now want to move in a unique pipe for maintain,  somebody know if that it’s possible move all the cards to the company 1 to another company for maintain all data and log?  

i appreciate your comments

Hello @Valery N 

You can copy or transfer a card from one company to another, in two ways through Integromat:

1) Copy based on triggers. Example: When a card form is moved in organization X, create a card in organization Y:

2) Copy all the cards in a given phase or pipe from company X to company Y. This automation can be done only once or can be programmed based on periods. If importing is required only once, you can also do it via Importer (Standard Pipefy Application):

In the examples I made the simplest possible flows. They can be improved with other steps, transformations and filters.

If you have questions about how to create Pipefy integration flows with Integromat, you can call me.

My Integromat partner link is https://www.integromat.com/?pc=hackinggrowth. If you use it, it helps me a lot.