Skip to main content

Hello, 

I am discovering your product, which seems to have a huge potential and I am taking the liberty of contacting you because I am stuck on a topic:

Within the same phase, I have to send a from to at least 2 carriers, so that they can tell me back their best price.
I can't manage to set up this operation. I do not want the carriers to know which other competitors have been consulted.
How to implement these operations ?

Best regards

Michel

Are the suppliers always the same?

If yes, you can configure two (or more) different templates for the same phase.

Each of the templates will send a phase form link for the supplier to fill in their quote price.

The phase form may have conditionals based on the supplier name or other characteristic.

Hi

To avoid any the undesirable access you must use separated Pipes.  Unfortunately there is no option to different people (that can’t see others cards) at the same Pipe.

Good luck

Are the suppliers always the same?

If yes, you can configure two (or more) different templates for the same phase.

Each of the templates will send a phase form link for the supplier to fill in their quote price.

The phase form may have conditionals based on the supplier name or other characteristic.

I think this option is the easiest and most practical, if the suppliers are always the same.