Solved

New feature to Turn-off Required field of form to do changes in the Automation

• 18 February 2021
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi Design product team

Is possible to create a new feature that permit Turn-off the Required all fields in the form to do a maintenance in the automation??  This way we can do changes in the Automation without unmark all required fields and after that mark all again.

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Danielle Diehl 30 June 2022, 15:10

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 1

Could you give us more detail in which scenario you would have problems to maintain the automations? I believe the problem would only be for three cases:

-Create a new card automation
-Update field automation
-Create connected card automation

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi Naoki

All of them, because always that we have to change something about automation and there is required field it’s mandatory remove the flag “this field is required”, do the change in the automation and bring back the flag as it was.

When you have many fields it’s become a nightmare.

Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

always that we have to change something about automation and there is required field it’s mandatory remove the flag “this field is required”, do the change in the automation and bring back the flag as it was

I know that this comment will not help much, but I do not have that problem. What happens for you that you cannot change the automation without removing the requirement? Where is your “it is mandatory” coming from?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Ezequiel Souza do you still facing this problem?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi Juliana.

Yes. Always that I need to change an automation (create card child) and there is mandatory fields, I face this issue.  I need to turn off the mandatories fields to change the automation and after that turn on them again.  If there an feature to turn off this for all mandatories fields, will be very helpful.

Thanks,

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

It is a very serious problem when a customer has dozens of automations in a single Pipe.

Userlevel 4

Hello everyone, unfortunately we don't have this functionality, the only workaround I can see is using initial values saying that it is a test and then hiding all required fields, but you would need to do that for every form/phase that you test and I understand this is not ideal. I will submit this idea to the product team so they can evaluate. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Lucas Democh @Ezequiel Souza it’s a great idea to submit, right?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Juliana Spinardi 

In my option yes! I think that feature will be very helpful to automation maintenance and avoid mistakes when need to go back the mandatories fields manually.

I hope can be done!

Thanks

Badge

I think this kind of functionalities will help a lot, it “must have” in every processes