Skip to main content
Solved

Pipe card automation

• 16 July 2024
  • 8 replies

Hello, I would like some help finding a solution to a problem.

In a purchasing process, the requester opens a ticket with the products they need to be subsequently requested for purchase. I would like to find a way to unify the items from my tickets into a single card to proceed to the purchase phase later.

For example: João requested 3 pens and 5 notebooks. Maria requested 6 notebooks, 3 pens, and 2 pencils. From these requests, 2 cards were generated in my pipe.

To proceed with the purchasing process, I need a single card containing the total of the open tickets, that is, with 6 pens, 11 notebooks, and 2 pencils.

How do I do this in Pipefy?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, @vitoriatc 

How often will the unique card be created?
Example, by day, by hours, etc.

Userlevel 2

Actually, the intention is for the buyer to group the selected items and consolidate them in one place; this grouping would be done manually.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

I don't know of a way to create a card with data from more than one card.  You can create a database and include the data on these cards created and thus have the information centrally, and when you complete the purchase, remove the list.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

How to update cards and database records using automation

Ensure information is always fresh in connected pipes and databases.

https://help.pipefy.com/en/articles/6825067-how-to-update-cards-and-database-records-using-automation

Userlevel 2

Thank you, Marcos.
The issue with doing it this way is that I would need to limit my input card to only one request item, and ideally, it should be possible to add multiple items that would later individually populate this database.

But thank you very much for your help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

You're welcome

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @vitoriatc ,

I understand your need, but unfortunately it's not possible to do it exactly the way you want. However, we can implement the alternative solution mentioned above using the database.

This would be the most recommended way to achieve a similar result and meet your demands.

If you have any questions, I'm happy to help.

Best regards,

Pipe card automation is a valuable tool for streamlining workflows and enhancing productivity in various industries. By automating the movement and management of pipe cards—documents that track the manufacturing, inspection, and installation of piping systems—organizations can significantly reduce manual errors and administrative overhead. This automation ensures that all relevant information is updated in real-time, facilitating better communication among teams and improving the accuracy of project hair salon fillmore street sf tracking.