Solved

Pipefy Bages

• 13 October 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there!

Just curious about the Pipefy badges I see on some peoples profiles. Is there a list of badges posted somewhere and how do people earn these badges? 

I couldn’t find anything about it in the existing posts, but perhaps I missed something? 

Sarah

icon

Best answer by Juliana Spinardi 13 October 2020, 19:05

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there!

Just curious about the Pipefy badges I see on some peoples profiles. Is there a list of badges posted somewhere and how do people earn these badges? 

I couldn’t find anything about it in the existing posts, but perhaps I missed something? 

Sarah

Hey Sarah! The more you contribute to the community, the more you are able to get badges! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks @Juliana Spinardi! Is there a list of badges somewhere or are they meant to be a surprise once you earn them?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

It’s a surprise! haha

Stay tuned! ;) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hahaha fair enough. It’s a cool idea. 

Thanks again. Have a good day!

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Speaking of badges… I finished my process management certificate, so I was just wondering how long it would take to update on my profile. No rush!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @dgodfrey , if you’re referring to the process management training Pipefy offers during implementation, I don’t think there’s anything that shows up on your profile after you’ve completed that training. 

You should get a PDF certificate though. I received an email about it after I completed the training and was able to download a copy of the certificate.