13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

HI, @TMZ 

Glad it went right!

Userlevel 4

Hi @marcosmelo, I tried to import this morning and it worked 

Userlevel 4

Hi @marcosmelo, its a different subject.  Tried to import data into the system & its stuck there. Will open new topic

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, @TMZ 

Is this the same subject?
If not, I suggest you open a new topic with this case to avoid confusion for other members of the community

Userlevel 4

Hi @marcosmelo, I hope you are well. I have ironed out most of the problems.  I tried to do an import

But its been at 0% Uploading for the last 3 hours.  I’m uploading one column of date, with 141 rows so its not a lot.  please can you assist

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, @TMZ 

Excellent!?

I've never used python, but here in the community there are some topics if people do, like this one:

https://community.pipefy.com/pergunte-a-comunidade-38/python-mutation-create-card-770

Userlevel 4

Thank you @marcosmelo it worked. Does Pipefy Integration work with Python coding?

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, @TMZ 

I'll send it to you, because I couldn't find the screenshot

You can take a few different fields, even different types of fields, and merge them into just one text field.

Let's say you have several different email fields and you want to have a large view of these emails in the same field. Or perhaps you have a lot of customer information scattered throughout your process and want to bring this information together to make it easier to view. You can use automation.

The motivations are infinite, but there is only one way to do it and it is very easy, so I will give you the step-by-step guide here.

1 - First, we need to create the field that will be updated with the information. This field can be a short text or long text field, always remembering that short text can accommodate up to 255 characters. More than that, a long text field is required.

2 Then create automation according to your needs. In this example I will use an automation to run when the card is created  and action will be to update a field (which will be the field that was created in step 1)

3 Now, let's choose the fields that will be sent to the text field and that will be unified.

In this example I will insert some fields(CNPJ and Fantasia) separated by a hyphen

4 Then, give the automation a name and save. Then do a test and when creating the card, the fields will be unified into the field used as an example: Field that will receive the other fields

Creating the Card

Automation filled and unified the fields

Userlevel 4

Hi @marcosmelo the screen shots for that link you provided me ‘

Nicole Chiroli

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

@TMZ In Pipe's settings, you can adjust the columns that are shown on connected cards.

The same can also be done in a table.

Userlevel 7

Hi @TMZ!

You need two fields from the same database to be displayed in a card field, correct?

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hello, @TMZ 

See this article helps you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, @TMZ !

Could you give more details than you need?