Solved

Webhook IPs

• 15 May 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi,

I run a bunch of different automations in Pipefy via webhook and I'm going to be moving my webhook target function behind a corporate network. To continue to run the automations I need to request firewall rules for my virtual machine and to do that I need the IP or list of IPs that the webhook call originate from as well as the protocol. What is the best way to get this information about Pipefy webhooks?

Any help is much appreciated, thank you!

icon

Best answer by Lais Laudari 15 May 2024, 20:42

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Hi @jorden-monroe!

I think this attached document will help. If you need more information, just let us know here, please!

Userlevel 5
Badge

Perfect thank you @Lais Laudari ! Is there a specific group of these IPs that the webhook calls would come from in this list? I don’t see anything specific to the webhooks. Do I need to request to allow traffic from all of these IPs?

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

This list helped me a lot when I had some problems.

Userlevel 1

Webhook IPs are vital components in modern web development and API integrations. These IPs serve as the endpoints where servers send HTTP POST requests containing data or notifications to trigger specific actions in another system. Ensuring the security and reliability of webhook IPs is paramount, as they often handle sensitive information and automate critical processes. Developers and system administrators meticulously manage access control and firewall rules to safeguard these IPs from unauthorized access or malicious activity Kanye West Merch. Additionally, monitoring and maintaining the health of webhook IPs is crucial for maintaining seamless communication between interconnected systems and providing uninterrupted service to users.