News

Cutest Pets Picture Contest

Cutest Pets Picture Contest
Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Do you believe your pet has that certain “star quality”? :star:

This month's contest is for you! I mean… it is for your pet! 

We want to invite you to share with the Pipefy Community: If you could bring any of your pets to the office which one would you bring? 

Post  a cool picture showing your dog, cat, parrot, goat, chinchilla, bird, horse, hamster, you name it, we’ve got it -  and tell us why you had chosen him/her. :heart_eyes::camera:

:ballot_box:The three most voted (and fluffy) pet’s photo will receive a surprise gift! 

🗓️ You can post your picture until August 28th! The result will be announced on August 31st.

:checkered_flag:Start your engines, community members and may the best pet win! 🐕🐹🦎🐦🐇

This topic has been closed for comments

52 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Jefferson Dourado She looks very happy! And relaxed! :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Vitoria became part of our family one month ago, after having been left by two different families. Now she is the owner of our house and hearts!

Userlevel 1

Hi people! I am Galileo and I love to eat, sleep and lick my dad's bald head. :blush::yum::sleeping:

I just wonder why that Dalmatian always looks at me when I'm sunning ...:thinking::thinking::sweat_smile:

Userlevel 1

Maverick only wishes he was an “outside” cat.  He has the good life. 

The door is actually open! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

E essa é a Kate, a segunda mascotinha da GAUSS, decidindo sobre questões complexas...

A frieza felina no olhar dela é notória! hahahahaha :grin::cat2:

Userlevel 1
Badge

E essa é a Kate, a segunda mascotinha da GAUSS, decidindo sobre questões complexas...

Userlevel 1
Badge

Essa é a Serena… A mascotinha da GAUSS que acabou dormindo no trabalho… Consequências do home office… 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I'd like to introduce you to Branca and Caju (@brancaju)!!! They are kind of Pipefy employees and are missing the office a lot!!

Ounnnn :heart_eyes:
They seem very chill! 

Userlevel 2

I'd like to introduce you to Branca and Caju (@brancaju)!!! They are kind of Pipefy employees and are missing the office a lot!!

Brancaju

Userlevel 3

Hi everyone!

My name is Pandora and I’m a canadian dog. I’m very confortable with low temperatures, used go for a walk in the snow! Now I’m living in Curitiba and I am perfectly adapted here! 🥶❄☃

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@jaqueline-gois  Ameeii! Lindo demais :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Ashetland Cute girl!! 

Userlevel 1

Este é meu bebê!

Aquiles é um menino muito mimado e levado, ele adora tomar banho pela manhã e faz isso sozinho na sua bacia/banheira. Ele tem um crush na Amora, a Pinscher da minha mãe 😂

Infelizmente, ele não vive comigo porque não consegui trazer ele pro meu estado, eu moro no Mato Grosso e ele no Pará.

Aquiles é o Pitbull mais doce do mundo, ele é como uma criança e parece meu irmão 🤣 meus pais tratam ele como filho.

A coisa que mais gosto nele é a sobrancelha única que ele tem acima do olho direito 😂

Acho que não conseguiria levar ele para o escritório, as pessoas ainda têm medo da raça dele e não posso correr o risco dele se machucar por causa da ignorância humana.

Userlevel 1
This is my office mate, Cammie. She’s hard at work as usual!

Userlevel 1

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Those eyes!!!! 

Thank you =D

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@budi Flawless little girl!!!  🐶😍 🐶😍

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@edersambo :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Those eyes!!!! 

Userlevel 1

Hello I'm Nina, I'm loving that my owner doesn't leave the house 🐶😍

Userlevel 1
This is Toddy, my happy and crazy dog, my best friend <3

He have 9 years old, but still run and play all the time like a puppy. My brother at home office.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Alessandra Moraes Tobby is great! Adventure boy :hugging:

Userlevel 1

This is Tobby. My dog ​​loves to go to the beach and pose for pictures! Your trips are always amazing !!!!

Esse é o Tobby. Meu dog adora ir a praia e posar para fotos! Suas viagens são sempre incríveis!!!!

Amo de paixão! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Magdalena Bialkowska Lovely girl! Super photogenic :kissing_heart:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Fernando Horta Latini hahaha Employee of the month 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@josh5807 :heart_eyes: So cute!!! 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

If you are looking for a pet star, there she is - Fika, the Fallen Star ;)

She’s a stray dog that decided to stay at our home for 16 years now and she is happily accompanying me when new Pipe is being configured.

Pets rock!