[SOLVED] ⚠️ Warning | Issues logging in Pipefy

• 20 April 2021
  • 0 replies
[SOLVED] ⚠️ Warning | Issues logging in Pipefy
Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Dear users, 

According to the information provided in previous updates, the difficulties in logging into our platform are happening due to instability in the third-party mechanism we use for authenticating user login.

This mechanism called Auth0 is used by thousands of online services to validate their user login information and allow users to access them, ensuring the safety of the applications and making sure only users with the right credentials can log in. Due to the fact that this is a third-party vendor, right now we’re currently waiting for further updates on their end about the mitigation of the causes of this incident.

The most current update we’ve gotten from Auth0 (https://status.auth0.com/incidents/zvjzyc7912g5) was: “We are doing everything we can to resolve the situation as quickly as possible. We did attempt a database failover to resolve the situation, but it was not successful. We are continuing to dedicate our entire engineering team to a swift resolution. As of right now, I, unfortunately, don’t have any updated estimates for when this will be resolved. The moment I do, I will let you know. I understand the gravity of the impact it’s having on your team, customers, and business.”

Thousands of other online services across the globe that also use Auth0 in their applications are equally affected and waiting for further updates. We’re deeply sorry for the inconvenience and we’ll make sure to provide new information as soon as it becomes available.

Once again, we apologize for that.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!