We’re always looking for improvement opportunities, and lately, we’ve been focusing on deliveries that will help doers achieve more with less.
Here are our top 5 small deliveries that can make a big impact on your daily efficiency:
- You can now select/unselect all items at once on a checklist. Enjoy this new capability with any form or phase with this type of field!
- Now, you can filter expired and overdue cards and add them as columns to your reports: “expired at” shows the date the card became expired, and “overdue” shows YES/NO to inform if the card is overdue.
- You can quickly update the phase description directly in the kanban view and make it more intuitive for those using the pipe for the first time.
- Avoid duplicated cards by setting up fields with a unique value. It works for both pipes and databases.
- Improve how remote employees exchange information with the company using Pipefy’s mobile version. The app is available for both Android and iOS.
Do you have more Pipefy tricks that boost your efficiency? I would love to read them in the comments!