How to manage files in Pipefy using Databases

• 13 October 2020
  • 8 replies
How to manage files in Pipefy using Databases
Userlevel 4

Hi Everyone,

I’m sharing with you a video explaining how we usually manage files in Pipefy to send using email templates.

Some use cases for this are in the Recruitment process or Employee onboarding where there’s a need to share standard files to all applicants or new employees using Pipefy’s email templates.

https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cYeqIix9KM

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

This looks great. Thank you @Lucas Ivantes for the video and lesson.

Question: with the email template you demoed, the recipient will just have links in the email to the documents and videos, right? Or will the documents appear as attachments on the email?

Userlevel 4

You’re correct @Sarah Lane, there will be no attachments in the email, only the access links to them. Let me know if you have any other question.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thank you @Lucas Ivantes . Is there a way to add them as attachments from the database/card rather than just embedding links? 

Userlevel 4

Unfortunately Pipefy can only send attachments via manual emails, there's no option for it in the templates. I'll leave a product feedback in your behalf, but feel free to give the feedback as well

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Understood. Thanks again Lucas. Have a great day!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

How could I achieve the linking if there could be more than one file (an undefined number of files)  attached to a field?

Userlevel 4

@genietim  For now you need to either create a separate field for each file or attach a zip folder. Our team is working on ways to improve the experience for fixed files soon. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Muito bom