Product Hacks

Making it mandatory to check all boxes in a checklist field

• 26 June 2020
  • 5 replies
Making it mandatory to check all boxes in a checklist field
Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hey everyone,

I’m here today to share a quick and useful hack for processes that have mandatory checklists and you need to make sure that all the boxes are checked before moving the card on to the next phase.

When you make a checklist field mandatory Pipefy will consider it filled even when just a box has been checked. If you need all boxes to be checked, check out my video and let me know if this hack helps in the comments below! 

I’m also super available if you have any feedback about the format of the content, suggestions for other hacks as well. Have a good one!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I really liked this tip. :grinning:

Before, I used radial fields for each mandatory option.

This way, as you explained, it is much easier.

Thanks for the tip. :thumbsup:

Userlevel 2

Hi @belsalemme,

I tried the above, but it appears that some validation has been added to that screen which prevents the vertical radio field to be saved when it has no options (screenshot here https://jmp.sh/j3oJzR5). Does anyone know of any other workarounds for this?

Best,

Alex

Userlevel 3

Hi @belsalemme,

I tried the above, but it appears that some validation has been added to that screen which prevents the vertical radio field to be saved when it has no options (screenshot here https://jmp.sh/j3oJzR5). Does anyone know of any other workarounds for this?

Best,

Alex

I've just noticed this today… really hope that is just temporary.

Userlevel 3

Please @belsalemme, help us….. this funcionality is not working anymore.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I believe this is possible again, at least for me. Do you still have the problem, @diretoria101 and @Alex Dowbor?

If you do, you can use different hacks, e.g. a required field that you reset using automations as soon as it is changed.