Solved

Form image size

• 6 February 2022
  • 43 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi all,

I’m searching for what are the right sizes for the Logo Form image, because when i’m downloading mine, image is completely crushed.
I’ve tried many sizes without success.
Thanks for helping

icon

Best answer by Lais Laudari 8 February 2022, 19:58

View original

43 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

@kate-griffith, thanks for your feedback.

To analyze what's going on, could you contact us via support?  That way, we can investigate what's happening in real time.

Userlevel 3
Badge

I’d love to but I’m not sure how to contact you via Support. When I use the chat bot I just go around in circles and am unable to speak to a real person.

Userlevel 7

@natalia-manffre could we assist @kate-griffith on it?😊

Userlevel 6
Badge

@kate-griffith  I was looking here and found your chat. To talk to us, you need to follow your options within the bot. This is designed to help us and our customers solve problems.

First of all, when you open a chat with us, you need to click on "I need help", in this option you will send your problem and, after that, just click to talk to a person, and you will be shown the options to click on.

In your case, click on "Other topics" and we'll be here to help you. Can you try and let me know if you manage to talk to someone?

Here's an image showing how to do it ;) 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi there, I have done this but have not had a response for over 2 hours.

Userlevel 6
Badge

@kate-griffith I found your chat here and Rodrigo is helping you, thanks for your chat :) 

Our business hours converted to other time zones:

• UTC 0 – 11AM to 11PM

• UTC -3 (Brasilia Time) 8AM to 8PM

• UTC -5 (Eastern Standard Time) 6AM to 6PM 

• UTC -8 (Pacific Standard Time) 3AM to 3PM 

• UTC +10 (Australian Eastern Standard Time) 09PM to 09AM

Rodrigo will send you any news in his chat ;)

Userlevel 7

@natalia-manffre could you help @kate-griffith with this issue, please?😀

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hello @Lais Laudari! Of course! We're helping via chat here in support ;)

Userlevel 3
Badge

@natalia-manffre I’m in Australia and not able to use the chat function between 9pm and 9am. Can someone please just assist me via this thread? Or email me directly? I didn’t recieve a response from Rodrigo as I was asleep. The chat window has since been closed, as I logged off at the end of the day.

@Lais Laudari I am being asked to use the chat function, but it’s only available to me between 9pm and 9am as I’m in Australia. I don’t understand why I can’t be assisted through this thread?

Userlevel 6
Badge

@kate-griffith I'll reopen your chat to continue with Rodrigo's assistance, ok?
Another channel for contacting us is support@pipefy.com :)

We're waiting for your reply before we proceed with the situation here.

Userlevel 7

@kate-griffith let me know if you have any difficulties to contact our support team. Just send me a DM😉

Userlevel 3
Badge

@natalia-manffre some feedback - I didn’t know that I could re-open the chat that I started (that Rodrigo responded to). I didn’t receive any kind of notification that he had responded until I went into the support >chat function. The only notifications I am getting are from this chat thread.

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hello @kate-griffith To help you, I've sent you a DM asking for some information. Once we've solved the problem, we'll let everyone know what we've done here in the community.

Userlevel 6
Badge

@kate-griffith Rodrigo is helping you, don’t worry. If we have some news we turn back to you ok?

Userlevel 2

@kate-griffith, I've escalated your case to our technical team, and they'll be in touch shortly with a resolution. 

My regards.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @rodrigo.farias2 , the tech team reached out on the 1st, but closed the chat on the 2nd. Can someone please reopen the chat? 

@allanpavani you asked if the issue is solved. It’s not. The image you see is a skewed image of our old logo. I need to update it to our new logo. Please note, I am in Australia and can’t respond to you immediately. I also don’t get notified if you respond to  my chat unless I go into Pipefy to check that you have responded.

@Lais Laudari FYI

Userlevel 3
Badge

I also want to note that I have been trying to resolve this for over a month now and most of this back and forth has been telling me how to contact your support team. I don’t understand why I can’t talk to someone here? Or why someone can’t email me?

Userlevel 4

Hi @kate-griffith , how are you?

Your case is already with us and we're working on it. It's with the L2 team for processing. They'll get back to you in the email thread I replied to you a while ago.

FYI: @allanpavani @natalia-manffre @Lais Laudari