​​Welcome and nice to meet you! What's your name? ​​​​​​👋🏽

Show first post

197 replies

Hello everyone! I'm Mariedone. I work as a Librarian in our Municipal Library. I'm happy and excited to be part of Pipefy Community. I love  cooking, reading and travelling. 

I am fascinated on how to improve our Library Services by collaborating with other organization who could help us in Technological aspects. I also need guidance on in management though I work alone in the Library. 

First International Travel with my son Kairon

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Karla Hernandez @CelesteAgustin @rebeca.venancio Nice to meet you all! I'm super happy to have you hear. When the covid-19 situation is over, let's plan a in-person visit to our office Curitiba office! :grin:

@Felipe Scholz Would love to visit Pipefy Curitiba office when this all over. ❤️ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@victoria.santos @belsalemme @Taba Muzillo Welcome to the Pipefy Community! Let's build a fantastic community together! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi everyone!

My name is Janaina and I’m a consultant at Grupo Novofoco, a consultancy specialized in process management, supplier registration managment and ISO standards. What I like most about the company is it’s diverse portfolio and the possibility of developing my habilities in all of those areas.

I enjoy working with process management through Pipefy and, on a personal note, work with DIY projects.

Bye!

Userlevel 2

My name is Sabrina and I am responsible for Novofoco's administrative processes.
I am passionate about cooking, cats and am very happy when I don't need to receive 1000 emails to resolve a simple refund request. Here at Novofoco these processes are carried out via Pipe and integrated with our financial software.

Userlevel 2

Hello everyone :grinning:

My name is Isadora, I have been working at pipefy since 2017. I started on our first trainee program, called Young guns.

Now, I work on the Customer Success team helping companies expand the use of pipefy in new areas/processes.

A fact about me is: I was a professional swimmer 🏊 for 8 years. It is my favorite sport until today and it certainly helped me a lot to be who I am.

I’m happy to be here with you! Count on me!! 

Userlevel 4

Hey! My name is Isabela, but you can call me Isa. I live in Curitiba, Brazil. :flag_br:

I'm a copywriter and editor at Pipefy, and I develop educational content for customers. You can ask me anything about Pipefy - I'll be glad to help! If you are not feeling like talking about processes, you can reach me out to talk about animals, movies, videogames, arts and other interests of your own! I also use a lot of emojis to express myself (don't mind me)! :upside_down:  Welcome to our Community, everyone!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@thiagomatsunaga @Pedro Mendes @maurivan @Ana Gomes @Mariana Miecznikowski Welcome to the community Pipedoidos 🙌🏼

Userlevel 4

@rebeca.venancio Let's plan this visit for sure! One the COVID-19 outbreak is over we are making this happen! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello Pipefy Community,

My name is Ivan, I am passionate about new technologies and process management. We are a consultancy specialized in process management and ISO standards. With over 10 years in the market with more than 500 customers served, we have become the first company in the world to implement an ISO 9001 quality management system at Pipefy.

I hope to learn more about the Pipefy tool and collaborate with what I know.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi everyone,

My name is Luiza and I work at Grupo Novo Foco as Sales Development  Representative.

We are a  consultancy specialized in process management and supplier registration. What I like the most at our company is the constant innovation and the great learning I have on daily basis.

I’m glad to be part of  Pipefy Community.

Nice to meet you all.

Userlevel 2

Hi everybody!
Nice to meet you all. My Name is Laézio Lima. I'm so proud in being part of this community. I hope learn a lot with you and help with my knowledges. The Pipefy is part of my work routine and its a big partner in projects  managements. 

Userlevel 2

Hi Everyone

My name is Jayraj, I work at Webware in Goa and I am part of the core team for CRM implementations, strategies, lead generation and audit. Have worked on multiple CRM & integrations platforms and have had an experience in working with pipefy before. Have returned for a new project and loving all the new improvements. 

Outside of work I love riding motorcycles, have covered almost 30,000 Kms on Harley cruising all over India. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi, everyone!

My name is Danielle, but everyone just calls me Dani (even weird when I hear my whole name :sweat_smile: ).

Today I work as a Customer Success at Novofoco Group and I am very interested and happy to share experiences and learn from you.

I love the climate of our company and especially the people who work there. We are a very strong family.

The proof of this is that my fiance (today my husband), proposed to me at the end of a year-end meeting. :heart_eyes::ring::heart:

Userlevel 2

Userlevel 2

Hello – My name is Natasha D´Souza, I work in the Administration department at Simpli. We are keen using Pipefy for business process improvements in the HR, Finance and Marketing department, as well as streamlining communications with our clients.  I am passionate about forests, Indian culture and craft chocolate.

Userlevel 4

@stanleyquan Welcome to the community! Let's run a marathon together with @gabrielamattos I'll just have to train a little bit 🏃🏾‍♂️

Userlevel 1
Badge
Hey folks! My name is Milladi Soares, I am a sales development representative and here at the company we use Pipefy for almost everything!I am happy to be able to participate in the community and I hope to learn and collaborate with the community. That’s all folks!
Userlevel 4
Badge
Hi everyone!My name is Michel, I am a consultant in Management Systems at Novofoco. Providing process improvement within organizations is something that inspires me and Pipefy has been a very important tool for that. I hope to learn a lot from you and contribute with my experience.
Userlevel 2
Badge

Oi Pessoal!!! 

Meu nome é Kleber Massayuki Zaha e, após uma carreira de 10 anos trabalhando com qualidade e processos, abri meu CNPJ da ZAHA Consultoria Empresarial há 3 anos para auxiliar a organizar e melhorar os processos de pequenas e médias empresas em forma de consultoria, contribuindo com a melhoria de produtividade deste país. 

Moro em São Paulo há 11 anos, mas sou do interior, Marília. Adoro praticar esportes (corrida, natação, futebol), viajar, ler muito e sempre estar aprendendo algo novo.

O que mais amo em meu trabalho é estar sempre em um cliente diferente, com um desafio maior e aprendendo sobre um ramo de negócios novo. Me apaixonei pelo produto do Pipefy desde o momento que me foi apresentado, pois atendia todas as demandas para organizar e controlar um processo exige, de forma que complementa minhas consultorias dando sustentabilidade ao processo. 

Devido a toda atenção que os membros Pipefy deram a mim desde o início da parceria e lendo estes perfis na comunidade Pipefy, sinto que, além do produto, também estou adorando o ambiente da empresa Pipefy!!! E esta comunidade que está permitindo isso. 

Cheguei a realizar ainda apenas meia maratona, mas segue uma foto de uma das coisas que faço todos os dias: esporte!

Userlevel 5
Hello everyone,My name is Amanda, I'm from the Stylealuminium team, a company located in Campinas/SP.Through Pipefy we are able to organize our processes, identify bottlenecks and improve our service.I did the whole implementation of the platform in the company, about a year ago, and whenever there is a new process demand, I have a lot of ease to implement!I love to travel, beach, carnival, summer and beer.
Userlevel 1

Hello everyone, My name is Williany I'm from the Stylealuminium team, a company located in Campinas / SP.

Through Pipefy we are able to organize our processes, identify bottlenecks and improve our service.

Userlevel 1

Hello everyone, My name is Miriam I'm from the Stylealuminium team, a company located in Campinas / SP.

Through Pipefy we are able to organize our processes, identify bottlenecks and improve our service.

Userlevel 2

Hello everyone, My name is Lia Orsolon  I'm from the Stylealuminium team, a company located in Campinas / SP.

Userlevel 1

Hello everyone, my name is Bruno and I work at Simpli. We are a company located in São Paulo, focused on customized services in the IT area. We use pipefy a lot to improve our business processes and customer relations. I love dogs and especially my pet, Maya