​​Welcome and nice to meet you! What's your name? ​​​​​​👋🏽

Show first post

197 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@gabrielamattos Welcome to the community! I love to run 🏃🏾‍♂️But my longest run was 21km only hehe 

Userlevel 2

Hello everyone!

I'm Carlos, 29 years old and Junior Production Analyst at Gaudium, where I deliver apps to the stores and manage their resources.

I love technology, games (specially card games), music, movies and tv shows, being with my family and friends and Summer!

Gaudium is a company where we help entrepreneurs from small to medium-sized cities to have their urban mobility and/or delivery solution.

I'm passionate about our mission, for being a company that respects its employees, provide opportunities for growth and development of their skills. And for the foosball table too!

Really excited about the community and for what we can share! See ya!

Me in my current office! 

Userlevel 2

Hello everyone!

I'm Carlos, 29 years old and Junior Production Analyst at Gaudium, where I deliver apps to the stores and manage their resources.

I love technology, games (specially card games), music, movies and tv shows, being with my family and friends and Summer!

Gaudium is a company where we help entrepreneurs from small to medium-sized cities to have their urban mobility and/or delivery solution.

I'm passionate about our mission, for being a company that respects its employees, provide opportunities for growth and development of their skills. And for the foosball table too!

Really excited about the community and for what we can share! See ya!

Hey Carlos. How are you? It’s a pleasure to see you here! 
Welcome to the community! 

Hi Ju, thank you! I'm great, and you?

Userlevel 2

Welcome, I am Daniel, I used Pipefy since February 2020 and I think which help me so good!

Userlevel 1

Hi guys!

My name is Juliana Okushi and I'm a Ux ( User Experience) at SCUP in Brazil.

I'm glad to be part of this community. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi everyone!My name is Michel, I am a consultant in Management Systems at Novofoco. Providing process improvement within organizations is something that inspires me and Pipefy has been a very important tool for that. I hope to learn a lot from you and contribute with my experience.

Hello Michel! Welcome to the Community!! 

Great to hear from you Gonzalo:grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

My name is Sabrina and I am responsible for Novofoco's administrative processes.
I am passionate about cooking, cats and am very happy when I don't need to receive 1000 emails to resolve a simple refund request. Here at Novofoco these processes are carried out via Pipe and integrated with our financial software.

Hey Sabrina! Welcome to our community! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@aiko @gonzalo9 Welcome to the community! 🙂 Let's unleash the full potential of the community together 🚀

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Welcome, I am Daniel, I used Pipefy since February 2020 and I think which help me so good!

Welcome, Daniel!! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello,

I’m Graciliano Filho. I work at SESI-São Paulo. My job is based on 3 main topics: organize processes, automate them (Pipefy is helping us a lot) and finally build BI dashboards (Power BI is the main tool).

I’m using Pipefy since march 2020 and it’s amazingly helpfull and easy to use!

I’m passionate with tech, finance, data science, and travelling.

Welcome to the community, Graciliano! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hello guys, my name is Luciana Luca, I'm a Sales Development Representative at Novofoco Consultoria. It is a pleasure to meet you and be part of this community. I hope to learn and collaborate with you too! A hug!!!

Hello, Luciana! Welcome to the community!!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Kleber ZAHA Thank you very much for joining us! Welcome to the team of Doers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Jayraj Welcome to the community! I'm happy that you came back and decided to give another chance to Pipefy! BTW I loved the roadtrip you did! Amazing!!! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

My name is Cibele, I'm just starting on pipefy as a user.

All kind of tips are welcome.

My main challenge at COGTIVE is to run people and management. I'm all open to share insights about it too.

See you!

Hello, Cibele! Welcome :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 5

Hey Everyone! 

My name is Matt Rist, and I am the Director of Marketing for ICA Advertising, a Texas-based Advertising Agency. I speak English & Spanish and have been using Pipefy since August 2020. Pipefy has truly transformed our workflow for the better. Pipefy allows us to handle incoming requests, track projects, communicate with internal and external clients and track fulfillment. I look forward to sharing how we use Pipefy and learning from others.

I am a dog dad, husband and former TV news journalist originally from Louisiana. Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey Everyone! 

My name is Matt Rist, and I am the Director of Marketing for ICA Advertising, a Texas-based Advertising Agency. I speak English & Spanish and have been using Pipefy since August 2020. Pipefy has truly transformed our workflow for the better. Pipefy allows us to handle incoming requests, track projects, communicate with internal and external clients and track fulfillment. I look forward to sharing how we use Pipefy and learning from others.

I am a dog dad, husband and former TV news journalist originally from Louisiana. Cheers!

Hey Matt! Welcome to the community! It’s great to have another journalist on board! 
we are very happy to see how Pipefy is transforming the way companies work! 
Let’s have a Spanish meeting for practicing.  ¡Muy bienvenido!

Ju

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@HCiconello Welcome to the community Henrique! :yum:

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Well, I am obviously a little late to the party, but at least I made it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: My name is David Godfrey, and I work for Action, a General Contractor in Atlanta, Georgia. I am a project manager, but I am also involved in business development. I am very passionate about organization and task efficiency, which is why I LOOOOOVEE Pipefy. One thing I love about Action, is that although the company literally predates the internet, they have some serious organization and process structure that I get to streamline using tools like pipefy. Thanks for having me! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello everyone, My name is Marcelo, I am the director of the company  Stylealuminium, a company located in Campinas/SP.

Through Pipefy we are able to organize our processes, identify bottlenecks and improve our service.

Welcome to the community, Marcelo!! 

Userlevel 5

Seja bem-vinda, @amanda_malaquias! Bom te ver por aqui também :kissing_heart:  

Thanks Nicole!! :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hello everyone! I am very happy to be part of this communit, let me tell you a story.

My name is Vicente Lemes and I work for Chiquinho Sorvetes in São José do Rio Preto - São Paulo, the biggest ice cream franchise brand in Brazil,

When I started working here in october 2019 my job was to track and organize all demands to the marketing team, and for doing this we needed a good tool like Pipefy.

And because of Pipefy I am now responsible for all company processes like franchise sales, implantation of new units, architecture, marketing, T.I, HR, finances and more.. We have everything on Pipefy and we couldn’t be more satisfied with it.

Pipefy started a revolution in the way we work, at the beginning we thought that 15 users would be enough but now we have 70 and we plan to integrate even more!

A big thank you from everyone at Chiquinho Sorvetes to everyone on the Pipefy team!

Userlevel 1

Hi.

My name is Mauricio Duarte.

I have a degree in Bachelor´s Graphic Design at UFRJ.

It is very good to be here.

I am illustrator and visual artist too. Also, I am poet and writer.

I love comics, specially super hero comics.

Best wishes,

Mauricio Duarte (Divyam Anuragi)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Fabio! Welcome to the Pipefy Community! We are super happy to have you with us! 

:smiley:

Userlevel 1

Hi, friends! Welcome to the Pipefy Community. We can't wait to get to know you and your aspirations. So, let's start with some proper introductions.

What's your name? What do you work with? What are you passionate about? What do you love about the company you work at? 

We are super excited to have you here with us! :heart:

Olá, sou o Tiago França

Sou Dev PHP.

Apaixonado por Cristo, tecnologia e programação.

Amo aprender mais sobre as coisas que gosto, mas gosto mais ainda de ensinar o que sei.

Sou rondoniense, moro em Curitiba, mas estou por enquanto no Rio Grande do Norte.

Sou super fã de comunidades. Acho uma excelente forma de fazer amizades, compartilhar conhecimentos e ajuda mútua.