Skip to main content
Solved

How to register lead source in his card?

• 19 June 2024
  • 7 replies

I’m creating a CRM Pipe and it is so important to have the lead source. I was thinking to get the information from URL parameters, since all my campaigns URL has parameters.

Anyone know how to solve this problem? The HTTP automation can help with that?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, @contact-r2g 

Can't you create a list with the possible or main sources of the lead?

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

The following article talks a little about leads

https://help.pipefy.com/en/articles/6179628-pipefy-for-crm-automate-lead-qualification-in-pipefy

Userlevel 2
Badge

His, marcosmelo! Thanks for your help!

Actually, it has to be automatic. That is the process:

1)  I send traffic to my website
2) The lead fill the form
3) The form generates a card into CRM Pipe

In the card generated by the Pipefy form, it needs to contain the source of the traffic (Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, or organic). This information can be found in the URL parameters.

Did you get it?

Thanks!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, @contact-r2g 

I understood. Sorry I can't have a solution. Let's see if anyone else can help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hello @contact-r2g ,

I assumed you are creating your card via HTTP, right?

Your customer is filling out a form on a social network and this form is triggering an HTTP request.

If this is the case, I suggest that in the request itself, you already separate the necessary UTMS (Channel, Source, Event, ETC).

Another alternative would be to fill in a field with the complete URL (with all UTMS) and use Pipefy's AI automation to separate this information into other fields.

If neither of these two alternatives suits you, there is still the option of sending the request to Make and separating the information from the UTM via REGEX and then filling in the fields separately.

Let me know if you managed to resolve the issue with some of the proposed alternatives.

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Lucas Democh I’m creating the card (lead) via form start. That form will be on my website.

I don’t know how to get this information from URL and register it on the card.

Do you know how can I do that?

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

@contact-r2g 

If you are embedding the Pipe form, I don't know if there is a way to capture the UTMS from the sources, as this data is stored in cookies and needs to be captured with hidden fields in your website form.