Solved

Cannot download or preview attachment - 400 BAD REQUEST

Userlevel 2

Hello Pipefy Community

Good day to all

I would like to create a topic about this one. I have a problem sending file or attachment to my boss.

When I try to attached a file like excel file and send to him, my boss cannot download my attachment file and it say’s 400 Bad Request Error. Can anyone please suggest how to fix this error ? Even photo or whatever file I attached, still he cannot preview or download my attachment file. Please help me what is the solution for this. Thank you so much. Hoping for your quick response.

icon

Best answer by Juliana Spinardi 6 May 2021, 19:24

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey @markjosepholaa can you clean the cache and cookies and try one more time? 

Userlevel 2

Hi Miss Juliana, Thank you for your response. I think I solved my problem, I just edit the filename of my file because its too long and have % text included. I just remove the % and shortened the filename then send to my boss. He can now download my attachment. hehehe. Sorry for that. Its Ok now. Have a nice day everyone. God bless.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Miss Juliana, Thank you for your response. I think I solved my problem, I just edit the filename of my file because its too long and have % text included. I just remove the % and shortened the filename then send to my boss. He can now download my attachment. hehehe. Sorry for that. Its Ok now. Have a nice day everyone. God bless.

You do not need to be sorry, please. It is a pleasure to help you! And the Community is the place for it. 

Sometimes it is just a little thing that you missed, right? hehehe it happens! 
And it is almost Friday! Hang in there! :grin:

Userlevel 2

Thank you Miss Juliana for your quick response. I really appreciated it. Have a nice weekend ahead. :grinning:  God bless.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Have a great weekend!