Solved

'Freeze' the card title and current phase name

• 29 April 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi!

Would be possible that the information such as: card title and current phase name were 'frozen', like a header, when there was scrolling to see the card informations?

This question came up from one of the users on our team, because sometimes, due to the amount of information that needs to be verified, we forget which card we are moving and even what phase it is in :sweat_smile: , so it is always necessary to go back to verify this kind of information.

@rebeca.venancio if it works, Tais is gonna be happy :clap_tone2:

icon

Best answer by genietim 29 April 2021, 16:12

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

You have the card title in the Browser tab/window as its title, that might help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

You have the card title in the Browser tab/window as its title, that might help.

@genietim You mean that is the name in the address of the card in the browser? We made the test, and if it is what you are saying, apeared to us the ID of the card, and we don`t control projects with this number. :neutral_face:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @rebeca.venancio , thanks for your response.

No, not exactly, I am rather referring to the title in the tab, not the adress bar:

Card title in the title bar

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

No, not exactly, I am rather referring to the title in the tab, not the adress bar:

Thanks, @genietim. I am impressing. I never noticed that possibility. :see_no_evil:

Userlevel 5

AWESOME!! Thanks @genietim :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Unfortunately, this of course does not help with the current phase you want to know… you might want to open an idea for that.