Skip to main content

Hello everyone,

I use Pipefy and I have a question about how to solve a situation in my workflow.

I have an initial form with several text fields. When I fill out this form, a card is created in the initial phase called "Backlog," which automatically sends an email to certain people. What I need is for this email to include a PDF with all the information filled out in the initial form.

If I insert the dynamic fields directly into the email body, the information appears in the message, but the email becomes very long because of the amount of data. Therefore, I thought of including a PDF in the email. The email message would only have a phrase like "for more details, please see the attached PDF" or "for more information, please check the PDF at this link.”

Does anyone know if this is possible? If so, could you explain how to do it?

Thank you!

Hi 

Unfortunately native speaking is not available this feature. You can try use a integration tool like Workato to do that.

Good luck

@Tiago Souza at the moment, the specific function you are looking for is not available. You could try using an integration such as workato or zapier to perform the action. 

Best regards.

If you want to link anyway, rather than attach, you could link to e.g. a Pipefy portal/interface, in which you list the relevant info.

Hello @Tiago Souza 

You can solve this issue using Make.

In the example scenario below, I used Make to integrate Pipefy with Google Docs and Outlook.

With Google Docs, I generate a customized PDF (it is more flexible than Pipefy's native function).

After the document is generated, I save the document link in a Pipefy field.

In the example, I use a card movement trigger to send the attachment through my Outlook account.

Hello @Tiago Souza 

You can solve this issue using Make.

In the example scenario below, I used Make to integrate Pipefy with Google Docs and Outlook.

With Google Docs, I generate a customized PDF (it is more flexible than Pipefy's native function).

After the document is generated, I save the document link in a Pipefy field.

In the example, I use a card movement trigger to send the attachment through my Outlook account.

Good solution!!!