Skip to main content

I see this was a problem previously but I am experiencing this with my first connection. When you select create a card the field options are in Portugese. Both my pipes are in English. Any suggestions? 

Hi

I suggest contacting support

I deleted connection and restarted process, logged off, logged back in and now it is in English so I think I am ok. 

Very good!!

It sounds frustrating to have the field options in Portuguese when everything else is set to English. This could be due to a localization setting that didn’t carry over properly. I’d suggest checking the language settings within your account preferences or looking for any default language options within the "Create a Card" settings. If that doesn’t work, sometimes clearing your browser cache or trying a different browser can help reset those settings. Hopefully, this helps get things back on track!

"It sounds frustrating to have the field options in Portuguese when everything else is set to English. This could be due to a localization setting that didn’t carry over properly. I’d suggest checking the language settings within your account preferences or looking for any default language options within the 'Create a Card' settings. If that doesn’t work, sometimes clearing your browser cache or trying a different browser can help reset those settings. For more detailed advice or support, you can check out Konferensbokarna. Hopefully, this helps get things back on track!"

Hi team, maybe at some point the field was created with the language set to Portuguese, I did a test and got this behavior. Deleting the field and creating it again with the correct language is the solution.