Solved

Pipefy emails going to spam

• 24 October 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2

I have seen a few topics over a a couple of years about Pipefy emails going to spam or being auto blocked and the team always say “We will chat to technical support”. Why is this still a thing, years later

icon

Best answer by lucas-lacerda-pipefy 24 October 2023, 16:29

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @jason147, how are you?

I'm sorry this is happening, below I have attached our IPs and domains to be added as safe on your server. I also recommend you to set your spam e-mails as safe/trust, so it will stop to send to SPAM. 

Userlevel 2

Hi @lucas-lacerda-pipefy 

How can I have this help clients that get emailed sporadically and are sometimes new clients. Do we have to ask them to add as safe as well? 

Userlevel 5
Badge

It is recommended that anyone who receives emails as SPAM starts marking them as trustfull, this way the server will start to understand these emails as trustfull and will no longer send them to spam.

Userlevel 2

I am having a hard time with all emails sent through Pipefy going to spam folder.  Even emails being sent to myself are getting spam labeled. 

I’m getting this message and my customers are just not getting the emails. 

Be careful with this message

The sender hasn't authenticated this message so Gmail can't verify that it actually came from them. Avoid clicking links, downloading attachments, or replying with personal information.

Needs to be up to date with SPF, DKIM, DMARC etc..  in order for Gmail to not block these emails.  I had my customers go in their spam folders and click not spam to all Pipefy emails and they are still not going through.  Not sure what else to do.

Userlevel 7

Hi @Ace3838!

This post below will clarify the issue for you!😉

Let me know if I can help with anything else.