Solved

Show Dynamic field in the card

• 26 March 2024
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi team,

As I know so far, Pipefy does not support section field in a form. Because our form is quite long, right now, I’m using dynamic fields to break the form and make it more clear & friendly.

However, when the form is submitted and a card is created, the dynamic field no longer exists, which leads to our data long and hard to follow. Is there any way you can suggest me to address this problem? 

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by marcosmelo 26 March 2024, 18:09

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, @minhle1803 

Could you send more details, please?

Userlevel 1

Hi @marcosmelo ,

Thanks for your response. Please see the details in the pictures below.

I use dynamic fields as a section breaker for my form:

But after the users submit a card, these fields disappear:

This makes us hard to follow when the form is long. Could you suggest any solutions for that? 

Thank you in advance!

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, @minhle1803 

One way to solve this is to create label fields (it may be another one that suits you) that serves to separate the sections.
This is a workaround, as the dynamic field view option is not possible.
Note that below the label field, the option to fill in is disabled

Eg.:

Hope you help

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

One more thing, you can hide these fields by conditions before the card is created and show them by conditionals only when the card is created, this prevents the person responsible for filling out the card from having access to the fields.

Userlevel 1

Hi Marcos,

Thank you very much for your support.

Although it’s not exactly the solution we expect, we will try working around with it first. Hope you guys can improve this point in the next updates.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, @minhle1803 

remembering that I am a member of the community and not part of the Pipefy team. We can wait to see if anyone else has a better suggestion to palliatively resolve your case, while the official solution is not developed.

Userlevel 7

Hi @minhle1803!

Register your suggestion here, so that the Product team can see your need and evaluate the development of this improvement in the future!

@marcosmelo thank you for your cooperation and willingness to help other members.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

@Lais Laudari 👊