Batch download attachments from cards

In a process such as refund requests, where sometimes all the receipts from a request must be downloaded and then sent to an external accountant, downloading all receipts one by one is quite time-consuming and repetitive. Therefore, the option to download all the attachments in a single action can be very interesting.
To further enhance this, being able to download the attachments from every card in a single phase, already organized by card title, would be awesome.

@Nithael Sampaio Thx for your feedback. I can see that being very helpful for our end users. I'll share this feedback w/ my team. In the meanwhile, maybe you could find a temporary solution using our API. Let me know if that is helpful :) 

Hey @Nithael Sampaio! I work as a CSM here at Pipefy and one of my clients had the exact same issue.

The solution I proposed was to build an integration with a Cloud Storage service such as Dropbox or Google Drive. Whenever a card enters a phase, it will automatically upload the attachment to a specified folder, with the options to select which folder you want it to be uploaded based on a field, set the file’s name and so on. 

Many different iPaas platforms deliver an integration with Pipefy (Workato, Integromat, Pluga...). I can send you the Workato recipe if you decide to follow this path :)

Hi @Raphael Costa and @lucasfaust, thank you both for the replies. The community, as always, is incredibly helpful. :grin:

After a little research, the path that most caught my interest is using the API to build an integration with a Cloud Storage.

However, is the ability to use the API to download attachments and upload them to the cloud only available to Enterprise plans? Must account for that to see if it's a viable option for future implementations.

Hello @Nithael Sampaio, how are you doing today?

Indeed uploading attachments through our API is only available for Enterprise plans. :smile:  

If you need any help don’t hesitate to contact us in the chat. 

Updated idea status NewSubmitted
Updated idea statusSubmittedReleased