Request for Implementation of Feature to Prevent Duplicate Card Creation

Hello, good morning! I hope you're doing well!

I would like to request the implementation of a feature that prevents the creation of a duplicate card based on the information contained in a field in the initial form. I know there is already a function to make a field unique, however, it does not meet my needs as it prevents the creation of a card even if the previous one is finished. Ideally, there would be a feature that limits this duplication only among unfinished cards and displays a message to the user, for example:

"There is already a card with the information [field content] in the phase [phase name]. To create a new card with this information, the previous one must be finished."

You can do that using automations: use one automation to copy the content from the “unique” field to an equivalent, non-unique field as soon as the card enters the finished phase. Then, empty the value of the “unique” field on the finished card, or set it to something non-sensical, i.e., by appending current date & time or similar.

Hello, good morning! I hope you're doing well!

I would like to request the implementation of a feature that prevents the creation of a duplicate card based on the information contained in a field in the initial form. I know there is already a function to make a field unique, however, it does not meet my needs as it prevents the creation of a card even if the previous one is finished. Ideally, there would be a feature that limits this duplication only among unfinished cards and displays a message to the user, for example:

"There is already a card with the information [field content] in the phase [phase name]. To create a new card with this information, the previous one must be finished."

Hello, @Luis Fernando Alves 

See if this article helps you.

How to avoid duplicated cards

https://help.pipefy.com/en/articles/6492517-how-to-avoid-duplicated-cards