Social media/What's app integration

Hey Guys,

Thinking in Service Desk, it would be nice if Pipefy could create card from social media’s post (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Reclame Aqui) and What’s app.

With this kind of integration every requester will have an answer provided by the company in only one channel.

Hey Guys,

Thinking in Service Desk, it would be nice if Pipefy could create card from social media’s post (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Reclame Aqui) and What’s app.

With this kind of integration every requester will have an answer provided by the company in only one channel.

Hi Jefferson! 

Great idea! Integrating Pipefy and WhatsApp would create many new possibilities for us to deploy Pipefy!

Hello everyone, excellent point @Diego Andrade @Jefferson Dourado ! Using any communication channel to perform actions (create, edit, move, delete) on the cards is something that will further enhance the pipefy. :grinning:

We currently have some very interesting use cases, for example our internal team will start using pipefy <> whatsapp integration with real customers in the coming weeks! :sunglasses:

We can set up a conversation to demonstrate the use cases and talk about how to implement it on a daily basis.

One attention point is that when we use channels like whatsapp, there are a number of rules on how to use it. For example a company can communicate, in a restricted way, with users who have never communicated with it, for example.

In our conversation I can present all this analysis :) 

@Jefferson Dourado Thx for the suggestion. Please, reach out to Mozart he'll be able to guide you through some new integration features we are planning on release in the next few weeks :yum:

Hello everyone, excellent point @Diego Andrade @Jefferson Dourado ! Using any communication channel to perform actions (create, edit, move, delete) on the cards is something that will further enhance the pipefy. :grinning:

We currently have some very interesting use cases, for example our internal team will start using pipefy <> whatsapp integration with real customers in the coming weeks! :sunglasses:

We can set up a conversation to demonstrate the use cases and talk about how to implement it on a daily basis.

One attention point is that when we use channels like whatsapp, there are a number of rules on how to use it. For example a company can communicate, in a restricted way, with users who have never communicated with it, for example.

In our conversation I can present all this analysis :) 

Great point @Jefferson Dourado. I was looking for that integration possibility for one possible client, who ask me about it. I'll look forward to that solution @mozart-morales

Hello @Juliana Spinardi, Hope you are doing well!

Couldn’t we consider this ideia as “Released”, since such integration is already possible via API or Custom Integration?

Cheers!

Updated idea statusSubmittedReleased

UHUL released