Skip to main content

When I create a card with start form, it’s generate a card.create event and sent it to my webhook. But when I create cards with card importer that event don’t be generated.

Hi Rich! How are you? Do you are creating this card by importer? Is this card in the pipe? Can you give more details for us please?

Hi, I don’t had a problem with the card creation. But I expected when the card creates it’s generate an event and sent it to my webhook.

I had create two cards, the first one with card importer and the last with start form. I received only the card.create event from that was created by start form.

Did this situation just occur when cards are created by importer?

Yes.

Hi! I found your chat here with Karine and she is talking with you about this case. We are looking for this resolution and soon we replay for you on the chat :) 

By pipefy support it was informed that the behavior was the same and that the feature suggestion would be submitted to the development team.

To get around this limitation, I will create an automation to move the card created in the initial phase to generate the card.move event.

Hi Morgan! Thank you for your return! If you need anything we are here to help :)