Solved

Images in pdf generator

• 12 March 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi community !

Does anybody knows a solution to have better images appearance in pdf generator, because mine is very very ugly :point_down:

I’ve tried with large size, .png, .jpeg format without success.
Thanks for helping

icon

Best answer by Lucas Democh 24 March 2022, 18:21

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hi, @chrgilles!

I've had this same kind of problem. As I don't understand much about the subject, I changed the amount of pixels in Paint and tested until the size was good. I did the same thing with the image size in the public form, which also didn't look very nice.

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi, @chrgilles!

I've had this same kind of problem. As I don't understand much about the subject, I changed the amount of pixels in Paint and tested until the size was good. I did the same thing with the image size in the public form, which also didn't look very nice.

Hope this helps!

Ok great !
Problem seems coming from .png file.

With jpeg file it is better.
But it could be great to have capability to use .svg file AND to be able to resize it before export the file

;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi, @chrgilles!

Hope this helps!

Ok great !
Problem seems coming from .png file.

With jpeg file it is better.
But it could be great to have capability to use .svg file AND to be able to resize it before export the file

;)

Hey @chrgilles can you add this idea to our Ideation section?

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

@chrgilles There is a possibility to integrate Pipefy with Google Docs or Microsoft 365 and generate documents based on templates. 

Let me know if you want more information.

Userlevel 6
Badge

@chrgilles There is a possibility to integrate Pipefy with Google Docs or Microsoft 365 and generate documents based on templates. 

Let me know if you want more information.

Yes @Lucas Democh how could it be possible to do that ? Is it possible to use dynamic fields ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Yes, its possible.

In the example below, I'm using a Google Docs template. In the template, you define the TAGS and in the integromat/make, you can link the TAGS with Pipefy fields.

Userlevel 6
Badge

Yes, its possible.

In the example below, I'm using a Google Docs template. In the template, you define the TAGS and in the integromat/make, you can link the TAGS with Pipefy fields.

Ok thanks @Lucas Democh !
I was asking me if integromat was the same tool as Zapier or not (same features) ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@chrgilles Zapier and Integromat are not exactly the same thing, the integrations and UX is slightly different, but for most applications, you can use either of them. Just check whether the integrations you need exist, and you will be good to go.