Solved

Phase Form - Dynamic Content Image

• 11 July 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello -

I have a question if it is possible to add an image to a dynamic field on my phase form?  I have reviewed a help article that suggests that I can copy/paste my image file into the dynamic field, but that process does not seem to work.  When copying the image, I get an icon that says “PNG File” and does not actually display the image.  It is the same if I use other image type files.

For context, my pipe is exposing the inbox phase form to a customer, and I have 9 fields that are pre-populated with data unique to the customer who has just received my phase form link.  We would very much like to include our company logo on the web page when the customer clicks the link (Just like how you can add a logo and background to your start form).  Hoping this is possible, and if not, I am open to suggestions or hearing how others might have addressed such an issue.

Thanks!
James

icon

Best answer by vicente-lemes 11 July 2023, 15:09

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi.

Here’s an example. It worked for me.

But it is a short text field.

![description](https://www.petz.com.br/blog/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/cachorro-independente-1.jpg)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@james-cunningham still need help? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Juliana Spinardi - I am good now.  The above suggestion is great, and I also discovered that I can copy an image from an existing website and paste it into the dynamic content field.  That process works.  What wasn’t working for me was copying and pasting any type of image file that was housed on my machine or a fileshare location.  Copying those images to the dynamic field resulted in a default image that said “PNG” or “BMP” or whatever type of image file extension it may have been.  

Thanks to all for the support!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Juliana Spinardi - I am good now.  The above suggestion is great, and I also discovered that I can copy an image from an existing website and paste it into the dynamic content field.  That process works.  What wasn’t working for me was copying and pasting any type of image file that was housed on my machine or a fileshare location.  Copying those images to the dynamic field resulted in a default image that said “PNG” or “BMP” or whatever type of image file extension it may have been.  

Thanks to all for the support!

I’ll try the other solution you found, thanks for sharing!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello everyone! I am having the same problem. I saw a tutorial by Valdivio Cabral (Customer Succes Manager of Pipefy) where he says that you can make a screenshot of an image in the dynamic field, but I have not succeeded.

I got the tips that Vicente provides with the image of the beautiful dog in the description, but I can't do what James indicates that says that you can copy an image from an existing website and paste it in the dynamic content field.

Could someone please help me? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello everyone! I am having the same problem. I saw a tutorial by Valdivio Cabral (Customer Succes Manager of Pipefy) where he says that you can make a screenshot of an image in the dynamic field, but I have not succeeded.

I got the tips that Vicente provides with the image of the beautiful dog in the description, but I can't do what James indicates that says that you can copy an image from an existing website and paste it in the dynamic content field.

Could someone please help me? 

Hi Marce - wish I had better information for you.  I have never been able to get the dynamic field option to function the way the platform claims it should function.  Right now one of the issues our company has with even using the application is because of the poor ability to add branding/images to various phase forms, especially those that are external for our customers to access.

Hope you get some help and get it figured out - be sure to follow up here and share with us any solution you might find!

Best of luck,
James

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hola James! Gracias por tu respuesta. 

Te cuento que ayer finalmente lo logré!!

Vi que la persona que hacía el webinar ocupaba la aplicación Lightshot. La instalé y funciona.

Solo debes insertar el campo dinámico, abrir la aplicación Lightshot, sacar el screenshot y usar copiar/pegar dentro del campo. 

Espero te funcione, si no, me cuenta. 

Saludos, 

Marce