Skip to main content

I look for a way to list the connections between a Pipe and a table.

It is easy to query for card/record connections but I find no way to have this information  from the pipe/table.

For instance, I have this pipe “pipe 1” with a start form with a field “Customer Name” connected to the table “Customer”.

query{

pipe(id:304611228){

start_form_fields{

id

type

connectedRepo{

__typename

}

}

}

}

In this response I know it is a connector field connected with a PublicTable and I look for a way to know the tableName and Table Field name.

the response is as follow.

{

"data": {

"pipe": {

"start_form_fields": /

{

"id": "customer_name",

"type": "connector",

"connectedRepo": {

"__typename": "PublicTable"

}

}

]

}

}

}

ok

It seems that all connection work with by receiving the id of the card/record connected.

How can I export an API report showing the connections made at the top of the card? 

query
{
  card (id: insert_card_id)
  {
    child_relations
    {
      cards
      {
        id
        title
      }
      id
      name
      pipe
      {
        id
        name
      }
    }
  }
}

Hi @Rodrigo Farias, thank for your reply.

But this GQL of yours depends of the existence a card to retrieve the information and yes, it work like a charm but this is not the solutions I’m looking for.

I develop a #php package https://github.com/cliente-digital/pipefy and this package can report the organization schema. By schema I mean the data model of the Organization, with their pipes, start form , phases, phase forms, tables and their fields, automations, webhooks and so on.

The query I look for cant depend of a card existence.

By the way, I already answer my own question 🙂 by saying that know it is a Connector Field isnt enough but it is all I can have without look to the card(as you do using the graphql cards query).

I like to add one information about this query tha tis it not provide information about fields that are not fullfilled (you can think it as an EAV model) so one card can have incomplete schema information about the data model(start form + phase forms) used in the pipe.

Another cool  thing about the card query, well, its more about the child_relations/parent_relations: Card and record can be retrieve by the same query cards and because this you can, indeed ignore the question “is this a card or a record?” and just use card query to retrieve the reference of a connector field  and then discovery if its a table record or a pipe’s card. I like this feature :)

query{
  card(id: ccard/record ID]){
    id
    pipe{
      id
      name
      type
    }
    fields{
      field{
        id
        index_name