Skip to main content

I’m sending the task e-mail via integration with make, i want to send the task e-mail and the notification to pop up on the “tasks & requests” interface, is there any way to do this?

i already did the mutation to get the publicphaseform:

configurePublicPhaseFormLink(input: {cardId: XXXX, enable: true}) {url}

But it does not make a notification of task pending on the “tasks & requests” interface :c

Hi @Felipe Rabelo, how are you? Our Support team was unable to give proper attention to our Community topics these past few days due to some unforeseen circumstances, so we apologize for the wait. To ensure that your request is handled with the urgency it deserves, could we kindly ask you to send your request directly via the platform chat or to support@pipefy.com? This way, we can assist you more quickly and efficiently. Thank you very much! 😊

@Felipe Rabelo Are you calling a task card or are you referring to the user's task board?

In order for a card to appear on the Pipe task board, the user must be marked as responsible for the card.

Is this being done?

I’m referring to the “tasks & requests” user interface. When we use an e-mail template with the task link and send it to an pipefy organization user, it shows up on that interface, so that he can easily do the task, i think thats an important notification because it shows up on the pipefy mobile app task list too

An option would be to send an e-mail with the “e-mail template” via API with an mutation, but i couldnt find the function, only write an e-mail and send an e-mail, but nothing relationing sending an e-mail template.

There really isn't this possibility via the API, but since you're using Make, you can create a workaround for this situation, or solve it using direct Pipefy automation.

• Create an automation in Pipefy using the "When an event happens, take action" rule.
  • As a trigger event, choose one that fits your needs, such as "When a card enters a specific phase" or "When a field is updated".
  • As an action, choose "Send email", and then select the email template you created previously.
  • Instead of sending the email through Make, you can use it to create the trigger that will trigger the automation in Pipe, such as updating a specific field or placing a TAG on the card.

The solution with the pipe automation i already had, i was trying to not use it so that i could economise on it, but since its not possible, I will use it

@Felipe Rabelo I thought this would be the case.

I also use Make a lot to save automations and use API calls (much cheaper).

@Felipe Rabelo

I thought of something that might work:

- In the email you are sending via Make, you can copy the card that generated this email.
- When a card receives an email, I believe the notification you need is generated.

The card's email property can be found in Make's GET A CARD module.

I tested it on the interface and it worked! It will certainly work via API:

Email sent by Gmail to the card:

Notification:

For that type of notification it works, just like you did, its a great solution, but i was refering to the notification on the “tasks & requests” interface:

The notification that we get there shows up on the pipefy mobile app too, and very organized in a “tasks” interface