Solved

Tracking Assignee History for Each Phase in a Process

• 11 September 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello Pipefy Community,

In my workflow, it's essential that every phase has an assigned user. I'm looking to retrieve the history of assignees for each phase a card has passed through.

I've tried using the following GraphQL query:

{
cards(pipe_id: "CARD_ID") {
nodes {
phases_history {
phase {
name
cards {
nodes {
assignees {
email
}
}
}
}
}
}
}
}

However, this only gives me the history of phases without the respective assignees. How can I modify this query or use another approach to retrieve the assignee history for each phase?

Thank you for your assistance!

icon

Best answer by Lucas Democh 13 September 2023, 14:51

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @yeiser-mirabal, how are you? 

I checked with the technical team and at the moment we are unable to search for the history of phase assignee in one phase. But I will pass this suggestion on to our team! Thank you very much for the feedback. If there is any other Query that i can help you, dont hesitate to answer my message. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

This request is very important to check if the “SLA” is being accomplished.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hello @yeiser-mirabal

I have a suggestion for you to consult:

- Create a responsible field per phase;
- In phase change automations, fill in this field with the person responsible for the phase and configure synchronization with the card's assignee field.

This way, you will have the history of the person responsible for each phase and the respective SLAS.

This solution does not work if you have a change of person responsible within the same phase.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello @yeiser-mirabal

I have a suggestion for you to consult:

- Create a responsible field per phase;
- In phase change automations, fill in this field with the person responsible for the phase and configure synchronization with the card's assignee field.

This way, you will have the history of the person responsible for each phase and the respective SLAS.

This solution does not work if you have a change of person responsible within the same phase.

@Lucas Democh

Thank you for your suggestion; it was immensely helpful!