Solved

Copy cards from Pipe to another Pipe using automation

• 18 November 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Pipe as a View Status

Pipefy could have a feature / automation that allow copy from a Pipe specifics cards (based on criteria) to another Pipe (read-only) to be accessed by customers / users to follow-up cards.

icon

Best answer by matheus-dias3 19 November 2020, 13:47

View original

4 replies

Hi Ezequiel!

You can use an automation to create a connected card on another pipe by when entering a phase, or set an recurring activities to move selected cards to a phase where it creates a new card on this pipe.

However, only paid users can access the pipe, even with read only permission, so even with the automation to clone the cards, the user can't acess the pipe to see the cards.

This is something that the Request Tracker might help, we still in the first version of this tool, but we have plans to improve it soon. 

https://help.pipefy.com/en/articles/4363488-follow-the-status-of-cards-you-create-in-public-forms-through-the-request-tracker

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Ezequiel Souza 

I am not sure about your needs but recently Pipefy launched a new feature  that allow non users requesters to track pipe progress. Please check out it on this link - Request Tracker

If they are users, you can give a read only access or restricted view in user permissions.

Plaese, let me know if it works for you,

Cheers

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi Ezequiel!

You can use an automation to create a connected card on another pipe by when entering a phase, or set an recurring activities to move selected cards to a phase where it creates a new card on this pipe.

However, only paid users can access the pipe, even with read only permission, so even with the automation to clone the cards, the user can't acess the pipe to see the cards.

This is something that the Request Tracker might help, we still in the first version of this tool, but we have plans to improve it soon. 

https://help.pipefy.com/en/articles/4363488-follow-the-status-of-cards-you-create-in-public-forms-through-the-request-tracker

The Requester Tracker there limitation like:

1. Doesn’t permit use connected fields
  2. Doesn’t permit customize the text for different users.
  3. Doesn’t permit customize which information you want show to user.

My question/suggestion is to create an automation that permit copy from Pipe (using automation) all cards based on criteria and paste to another pipe that I’ll configure as read-only to permit users following their cards and latest status.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

The Requester Tracker there limitation like:

1. Doesn’t permit use connected fields
  2. Doesn’t permit customize the text for different users.
  3. Doesn’t permit customize which information you want show to user.

My question/suggestion is to create an automation that permit copy from Pipe (using automation) all cards based on criteria and paste to another pipe that I’ll configure as read-only to permit users following their cards and latest status.