Solved

Display 2 results from 2 different columns on the database on the same card

• 16 April 2024
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3

Please assist - How to display 2 results from 2 different columns from the database on a card

icon

Best answer by marcosmelo 22 April 2024, 16:47

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, @TMZ 

Could you give more details than you need?

Userlevel 3

The database has user details Name|Email|CellNumber - 3 columns.  How would you display Name & email together with one selection & one card. Currently I have to search for Name in one field & then search for matching email in the next field.  Hoping to search for name & it automatically populates 7 displays matching email

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi

As a suggestion is create new column with the values concatenated of the others 2 columns Name|Email| and use this as a identifier.

Pipefy doesn’t permit concatenate 2 columns into the same field.

Good Luck

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

The database has user details Name|Email|CellNumber - 3 columns.  How would you display Name & email together with one selection & one card. Currently I have to search for Name in one field & then search for matching email in the next field.  Hoping to search for name & it automatically populates 7 displays matching email

Hi, @TMZ 

See this article helps you

Userlevel 5
Badge

Oi @TMZ, tudo bem? 

No momento ainda não temos uma forma nativa de realizar essa função, mas é uma ótima ideia! Vou enviar para o nosso time de produto analisar a viabilidade. 

Temos o Workaround que o marcosmelo citou. 

Precisando de ajuda é só chamar! estamos de segunda a sexta no chat para ajudar. 

Userlevel 3

Do you have an article in English?

Userlevel 3

Hi @Marcosmelo, I hope you are well.  Im not trying to concatenate the values, instead I want to have 2 fields, the one field where I will be able to search user & ones I select User the 2nd field will automatically populate with the Users email on the card

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, @TMZ 

See a screenshot I posted in your other question. You can create two text fields with the names: Name and Email, for example. then, you create the automation using a trigger, let's assume it is the trigger when a card is created. Then in the action you choose, update fields, and then you have to choose the fields created Name and email and fill them in with the database information. You select the database that was filled in the initial form, and choose the Name and Email fields to feed the fields you created previously.
I don't know if I managed to explain it correctly.
But if you have any questions, send them here