☝ How would you describe Pipefy? We want to know!

• 3 October 2022
  • 4 replies
☝ How would you describe Pipefy? We want to know!
Userlevel 5

Hello, Pipefy community,

Once again, I would love your help!

Please order these sentences from one to five (1 makes more sense, and 5 makes less sense) regarding how you would describe our product:

• Pipefy changed the way I collaborate with other teams and vice-versa. It facilitates the exchange of information between people, departments, and processes.
  • Pipefy helps me better manage my team and resources. I have visibility over all efforts, so I can easily make decisions and help my team do their job.
  • Pipefy is a great tool for approval flows. Requests are processed smoothly and delivered on time.
  • Pipefy is great for requests overall. People submit what they need, and my team can prioritize only what makes sense and deliver it quickly.
  • Pipefy is excellent because it automates my processes. Stakeholders are constantly updated, and my team can focus on activities that depend on human actions.

Thank you! 😍

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi, this is my order as processes admin, it’s probably not the same as the operational users.

All of the sentences makes sense thought, I put them in priority order.

• Pipefy is excellent because it automates my processes. Stakeholders are constantly updated, and my team can focus on activities that depend on human actions.
  • Pipefy helps me better manage my team and resources. I have visibility over all efforts, so I can easily make decisions and help my team do their job.
  • Pipefy changed the way I collaborate with other teams and vice-versa. It facilitates the exchange of information between people, departments, and processes.
  • Pipefy is great for requests overall. People submit what they need, and my team can prioritize only what makes sense and deliver it quickly.
  • Pipefy is a great tool for approval flows. Requests are processed smoothly and delivered on time.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@ivan.novofoco @Lucas Democh @rafael.jefte @Keto-Faster 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That's my order. Hope this helps

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

I found this a little tricky. But here’s my take on it. Hope it’s helpful.

1. Pipefy helps me better manage my team and resources. I have visibility over all efforts, so I can easily make decisions and help my team do their job.
  2. Pipefy is a great tool for approval flows. Requests are processed smoothly and delivered on time.
  3. Pipefy is excellent because it automates my processes. Stakeholders are constantly updated, and my team can focus on activities that depend on human actions.
  4. Pipefy changed the way I collaborate with other teams and vice-versa. It facilitates the exchange of information between people, departments, and processes.
  5. Pipefy is great for requests overall. People submit what they need, and my team can prioritize only what makes sense and deliver it quickly.