Solved

Pipefy vs. ServiceNow

• 29 June 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi, I'd love to get your thoughts around the main differences regarding  Pipefy and ServiceNow as I'm currently analyzing both options to implement it at a customer kicking off its shared services org. Can anybody help me? :)

icon

Best answer by John 13 July 2020, 15:25

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4

No, sorry.  I’ve never heard of ServiceNow.

Userlevel 1

@Sundeep H. Patel Hi there, I believe there are a few differences between Pipefy and ServiceNow. While ServiceNow is more focused on IT service management, IT operations management, and IT business management, Pipefy is a work management platform focused on Finance, HR, Customer Service, and Marketing. 

But in my opinion, the main difference between both is that Pipefy is the ideal solution for teams looking for a more user-friendly and more cost-efficient than ServiceNow.  Pipefy is a modern work management platform with superior product design and obsessive focus on UX, which drives significantly higher adoption rates than traditional enterprise software.

Because Pipefy is a no-code software, it gives business users the ability to prototype and deploy automated workflows in a matter of days without the need for IT skills. As a result, business users can set up and manage the platform at a much lower total cost of ownership.