Skip to main content

Another Pipefy system instability impacting our ability to do business with our customers.

We’ve discovered this morning that Field Validations on public forms are no longer working correctly. Typing any character or characters into a validated field on a public form immediately throws a validation error.

For example, when attempting to type an email address into an email field, Pipefy throws the message “invalid email format” immediately after every single character is entered.

This is happening for fields which have Custom Validations.

Please could community users test this on their own forms and report the issue to Pipefy Support, hopefully to expedite a fix.

Hi

I suggest you contact support so they can check the case

Hi @mark-theotcentre  , how are you? As we discussed with support a few days ago, this is indeed a bug/product feedback case. If you have any further questions, please contact us in the chat 

Hi

I suggest you contact support so they can check the case

Hi @marcosmelo I did (and always do) contact support but in my experience bugs don’t necessarily get addressed so I post in the community here to notify other users in the hope that others find and report the bug