Thinking ahead: A big pipefy

Hi how are you?

I work on a project that plans to migrate a lot of scary legacy systems for the simplicity and beauty of Pipefy. We are currently having success and everything works normally. 🤩

However, there is a monster that seems to disturb my dreams... As our pipes grow, I notice that our automations become more inefficient. And a lot of it has to do with the way we look for our cards. Unfortunately, at the moment the ways to filter, especially large amounts of cards, are very limited 🙁, forcing us to filter after requests. We lost processing. We wasted time. Unsatisfied customer.

My suggestion would be to improve these search engines, making them more powerful. Something like a WHERE is for databases. It's an improvement that favors Pipefy and its customers (myself included) in the long run. That's all, thanks. 😉

Based on the tags you assigned, I am guessing you talk about the GraphQL API rather than e.g. how to use reports, right? The reports-feature already provide the “Where” queries and enable quite elaborate requests, actually.

For the GraphQL Query, I would recommend to checkout exactly those: use the network inspector to check the syntax and endpoint of the reports and use them. Admittedly, this API may not be stable and change somewhen, but when the performance is as important, I suppose this would be the best place to start if you need it now.

@Rodrigo Leite, this is for you, as it involves Automation, GraphQL, migration/importing ...

Updated idea statusNewSubmitted