Portal

Allow Pipefy users to create Portals where they could add content and forms to their Pipes. This Portal should be publicly accessible through a link and should allow users to share a link with external users.

Hi Mary, I'm glad to announce that we have already released the Portal functionality. On the first release, users can create Portals where they can add different forms and separate them into different sections. Users can share portals with external requesters through a public URL. In the following releases, we will allow requesters to interact with Pipefy. External requesters will be able to create cards and follow how the card is going through the process, looking by card data and through messaging.

External requesters will be able to create cards and follow how the card is going through the process, looking by card data and through messaging.

This section has me VERY excited. We’ve build a custom solution for this but this really should be included in the platform - a big win!

@savicbo I totally agree! :grin: If you want to try it in your process click here to check it out. 

Hi Felipe,

Thank you for sharing!

Question: Is there any way to limit the access to the portals?  I know that it can be public or limited for the ones who knows the URL.

Imagine some non-authorized people, for some reason get the URL, and of course they can access the portal, so, how to limit it to only-authorized people?

Best Regards //

Rubén

Hi Rubén,

There are a few workaround possibilities, depending on your needs and possibilities.

You can for example add a field called password and use Conditionals to Hide all fields if the value in the password does not match the intended value (note that this is not very secure, so if someone wants to access the fields, he still can).

You can for example add a field called password and use automations to automatically discard cards that have the wrong value in this field.