Sugestion about users, groups and roles

Hi Pipefy team

All the user and permissions part (user and role) needs to be redesigned to provide greater access security for users.

To improve access control and adhere to the LGPD law.

Suggested Roles:

ORG - Administrator  - Full Access
Pipe - Administrator - Full Access over Pipe and related tables
Pipe - Co-Admin - Cannot modify the structure of forms, phases, and other general attributes of Pipe
Pipe - User - Have CRUD access (being optional) for better access control to Pipe and tables

Users/Groups:

Allow grouping users into Groups and these being associated with the aforementioned roles.

Especially when working with external customers, it is essential that a customer does not have access to data, cards from other customers.

I hope that suggestion could be useful.

With regards.

Ezequiel Souza

Hey, @Ezequiel Souza. Hope you're doing well!

I am glad to let you know this idea is being studied and we are going to work on it along 2022. :blush:

Best, 

Updated idea statusNewUnder Consideration

Groups definitely needed to make Pipes more flexible. E.g. assigning group default instead of user default, allows anyone in group to take it.

I wonder if Groups is available now?

@ping-cheng yes.

The feature was released a few weeks ago.

By clicking on your photo in the upper right corner, access the ADMINISTRATION PANEL.

I only see 5 roles in admin panel, how can I create groups and assign user into groups? Thanks.

Yes. There are these 5 default profiles, but you can create others. The Bower profile is a custom profile for my company.

The function is still a little limited, but it's already a good step.

Hey everyone, great news on Groups here, check it out: 

https://help.pipefy.com/en/articles/8461497-groups-of-users-in-pipefy-easily-manage-permissions

Under ConsiderationReleased

Acho importante incluir os Portais também. hoje qualquer usuário tem acesso e visualiza os portais. Eu preciso fazer um portal para cada cliente, mas não gostaria que os mesmos visualizassem os dos outros, hoje isso não é possível.

Acho importante incluir os Portais também. hoje qualquer usuário tem acesso e visualiza os portais. Eu preciso fazer um portal para cada cliente, mas não gostaria que os mesmos visualizassem os dos outros, hoje isso não é possível.

Bem lembrado