News | Small automation improvement 🌟

• 15 February 2022
  • 6 replies
News | Small automation improvement 🌟
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello, community! Hope you are all doing well and safe.

Have you ever gotten annoyed while creating new automations and having to select the pipe every time? I know I have. :hand_splayed_tone2: 

In order to keep improving the experience and make it o make the experience easier and smoother, we have just now released the behavior to pre-fill the pipe in automations events so you’ll just have to worry about filling in the specifics and the conditions to your automation.  :hugging:

Feedback and suggestions are highly appreciated. 

Thank you!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Any preview on “append” data to a field in automations?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Wooohooo, one more little annoying thing fixed, some more minutes saved when creating a pipe/setting up automations! Thanks so much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

We don't have anything planned on that at the moment @tserpaa but I have catalogued your feedback! :blush:

I see you opened a suggestion and the workaround @genietim told you should work. I hope it helps! In case you have problems with it, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team or to our community. 

And Tim, you're welcome. I hope it helps! :hugging: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Very good! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

@Nicole Chiroli Is there any functionality in development so we can configure more than one action based on a single trigger?

Example: When updating a field, moving the card and sending an email.

Currently we need to create several automations using the same trigger and it ends up making it a little difficult to control the automations.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey, @Lucas Democh. Hope you're doing fine.

Great question! We don't have this ability to the day. Howver, we are studying automations improvements, so I'll forward this message to our responsible team so they can evaluate this for the future. 

Best,