📅 Pipefy Summit 2021 - Driving digital transformation and empowering citizen developers

• 12 November 2021
  • 6 replies
📅 Pipefy Summit 2021 -  Driving digital transformation and empowering citizen developers
Userlevel 7
Badge +8

The Pipefy Summit 2021 is coming! 

Stay tuned! 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

So exciting! Is there a link to sign up for it yet, or is that one of the things we have to stay tuned for? :blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

:heart_eyes::astonished:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@rafael.jefte @Sarah Lane 

You can book your spot here
https://www.pipefy.com/lp/summit21/ 

:heart_eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Do I see correctly that I have to book for each session? 11 total if I book for everything? Is there a way to book for them all at once?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Do I see correctly that I have to book for each session? 11 total if I book for everything? Is there a way to book for them all at once?

Hii Sarah!!

We opted for registering in each individual event because they will all happen on different Zoom rooms. This way, we can have them add to their calendars each session with the correct URL. Also, it helps us to keep track of registrants for each session and the department of interest of each leadIn order to keep their experience easy, the registrants can fill out the form only once. After they did, all the other forms will disappear and they will only have to click on a button to register.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks for the clarification @Juliana Spinardi ! Makes sense!