Organize your pipes!

• 10 July 2020
  • 9 replies
Organize your pipes!
Userlevel 5

Have you already got lost  in your organization home page having trouble finding the process you want to access? Or just got annoyed that the home page is not organized enough? 

Well, Pipefy can be organized following the logical rules of priority below:

1- My Pipes: processes that you are part of will always appear on the top part of your screen. “Other Pipes” will appear below on a separate section. 

2- Favorite Pipes: categorized with a yellow star in the top left corner will always be shown at first.

lpnF4BUSylMDo4QLaa0O6daGXDLV48Rff_2aWTRWhjsR0XUdY6pOsFb9w20S17phzvZN6D8OL4FbAzSp1GPPeyWmDS6xcxdEjoH8YWLhS9W0Y3naTkWu3WiXVtlrj6p48lYuj8M8

3- Processes can be organized by adding numbers  in front of its name: Example:

8AQOnJLPDLb4Yd_v5MQyh6a59S9EKKvwfTVHqhbidhIF1yuBgT5taoQhy27_ZTDiL2YZ45Na8F1_61QAzZhSzPLpOy3quG1OPnLqcgEuZGMWay_JpMQ6SdAMD1IYaNXpEiMq3kUr

4- Last but not least, Pipefy will be organized following an alphabetical order. 

I hope that was useful :)

9 replies

Userlevel 4

It is helpful.  Once you get beyond 3 rows of pipes (I think my firm is up to 5 or 6 now), it’s really unmanageable and we need some type of “folder” or organizational structure.  I believe someone proposed an example in a different thread.  Would love to see this prioritized as a “coming soon” enhancement.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

It is helpful.  Once you get beyond 3 rows of pipes (I think my firm is up to 5 or 6 now), it’s really unmanageable and we need some type of “folder” or organizational structure.  I believe someone proposed an example in a different thread.  Would love to see this prioritized as a “coming soon” enhancement.

Thank you for your feedback @Jody Poland ! It would be amazing if you could send that in the product feedback session of our community so that our product development team could check it out!

Userlevel 4

@belsalemme I have tried to access the product feedback page and I receive an error message that I am not permitted to access that page.  Can you open it up for me?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@belsalemme I have tried to access the product feedback page and I receive an error message that I am not permitted to access that page.  Can you open it up for me?

Hey Jody. How are you? 
Could please submit your idea/feedback here: https://community.pipefy.com/ideas 
We are facing problems with the Product Feedback page. Sorry for that. 

Thanks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

We use these rules to organize our pipes at Novofoco.
Here the numbers in front of the name are the items of the ISO 9001 standard. This rule helps us a lot during audits, when we need to correlate the pipe to the standard requirement for the auditor.

Userlevel 1

How hard is it to create a folder system or teams? Pretty ridiculous this option isn’t available 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @frank_crafted_kitchens, how are you doing?
You can submit your idea/feedback here: https://community.pipefy.com/ideas, than the Product team can analyze the issue and bring future improvements.
Thank you!😀

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’m  try organize PORTAL, but the order is not okay. no by alphabetical, no by number, no by sequence of add.  Someone can help me? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @fabio-ebeobjetivo, how are you?

Do you mean the order that the forms appear inside the Portal? It should be ordered by sequence of add.
If you are still facing some problem with this, please contact our support team through the chat and they will be able to analyze what’s going on!