Product Hacks

Product Hacks: How can I pull a list if all pipe IDs?

• 24 June 2020
  • 0 replies
Product Hacks: How can I pull a list if all pipe IDs?
Userlevel 5

Have you already asked yourself if there’s an easier way to pull a list of all processes IDs from your Pipefy organization? Using  a GraphQL query that will be possible.

GraphQL is a query language for your API, and a server-side runtime for executing queries by using a type system you define for your data. This technology helps you search for information in your organization in a much faster and practical way.

Ok, but you are probably asking yourself what should I do? 

1. First, you need to access Pipefy’s GraphQL page: https://app.pipefy.com/graphiql , that should pretty much look like this:

UgiueI34l3MNcqtwSWD_kXd4nP2acD2HziQ4GPdCem8BKpvlAahEkUAowINdzn2KGdFiMJnxli1GQECJ3NoYF0q8W5WOQ28KZ8nfRWZMm3TuWKl2sqLeh9-gCCgi4rEXP5SpsJCP

1. Now you should paste the query below on the left white side of the page:

Query:

{organization(id:Paste here the ORG ID){

pipes {

id

}

id

}

}

}

}

}}

It will  look like this (example bellow):

TtsXFm5i811ec-ofNk6EAlthvFZ1mF1_qGHAw3FIbW698XgmsHEj8GjFcjN4pJhTsoxpE1pAY00j5_8N9RtIYrjoNkl4mK1XMwO5I5noEMVAYxqjdcDILMeE7wXexERScAD0Lh-Q

1. After that, press the execute izwRHREeVrPo-0CWClC4SRsrg2I7wtbB-jMQaVPAulEeZ1miYfrYrJ_GGO3kSc7n4AFOZxoLFdQZLpGYb5HbvIvsrrnfK-Iq_ovO6ye4DdSoQrDQFchRGNmKu27gWGOkOiqhEh53 button on the top left side of your screen.

2. As a result, a list of information will appear on the right side of the screen. Click on it and select everything pressing Ctrl + A. After that copy everything pressing Ctrl + C.

5. The language you are seeing is called JSON. To convert it to a CSV format I recommend using this website: https://json-csv.com/. Paste the code generated in the whitebox on your screen and download the excel file with a list of all members inside your Pipefy organization.

nbSERdc8i6tt4yogIr3OQnElzwY9_Nwpu8KIydJItwMOi30etksMuIBKPdPFpquMvdb3Li0rEKcSgiiyELl6dm5iOYTwJC81tEDypH69_TS-b_XJiOHtDo_CPakce7VdqYBaJpie

There you go! Now you have a list with all processes IDs inside your Pipefy organization.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!