Skip to main content

I've created an automation to move the card to another phase when the value is present. In the kanban visualization, the card goes to the correct phase, but I can't access it's form. On the upper part of the card we see that it's still in the previous phase, even though the card is in the correct phase column

Here we see the card in the first phase. When the field ‘Valor do serviço’ has a value, the automation sends it to the next phase. 

Here we see that the card in the kanban has moved to the correct phase. But when we open the card, it's still in the previous phase and there's even a button to move it to the ‘Triagem’ phase.

If I move the card manually back to the first phase and then to the ‘Triagem’ phase, the form looks correct.

Can anyone please help me with this matter? Thanks!

I reproduced the automation here and the same thing happened only with the updated field automation, when I created the automation with another trigger, the phase is shown correctly.
I believe this is a BUG, ​​I suggest you contact support so they can check

Thank you @marcosmelo !

@marcosmelo I can't seem to report a bug with a free account :/

Hi, @Matheus Soares 

We can wait for someone from the Pipefy team to analyze your issue right here in the community.

That day we had a slowdown in the synchronization of the card appearing in the correct phase. Does the problem persist @Matheus Soares ?

@Leonardo Lucena Hello. No, it's working properly now, thanks!

👏👏👏

I've created an automation to move the card to another phase when the value is present. In the kanban visualization, the card goes to the correct phase, but I can't access it's form. On the upper part of the card we see that it's still in the previous phase, even though the card is in the correct phase column

Here we see the card in the first phase. When the field ‘Valor do serviço’ has a value, the automation sends it to the next phase. 

Here we see that the card in the kanban has moved to the correct phase. But when we open the card, it's still in the previous phase and there's even a button to move Security of Construction Sites it to the ‘Triagem’ phase.

If I move the card manually back to the first phase and then to the ‘Triagem’ phase, the form looks correct.

Can anyone please help me with this matter? Thanks!

Great