New field "Zip code"

As we have documents fields (CPF / CNPJ) it would be interesting to have a field to search / validate zip codes. 

If I am not mistaken the search for zip codes using the Correios (brazilian postal service) API is simple and doesn’t involve costs. 

Since a large part of Pipefy’s customers are based in Brazil it would be a nice-to-have feature. :grin:

I can imagine a group of connected fields for zip code that we can customize to collect: Address, number, complement, district, city and state. 

Thanks for your feedback, @Eduardo Kano

Even though this is an existing feature request we have already received in the past, it is important that we receive more and more feedback about its real need from more customers, so we can better "feel the temperature" of how important it is to our customer base. I am linking your feedback to an existing feature request for it.

thank you again,

Giovanni 

Product Manager

Updated idea status NewSubmitted

Please, if you do so, and have the capacity, also enable an international mode (i.e. probably without accurate validation using APIs but at least number of digits etc.)

I miss a specific address field, which groups all common address fields, such as: Street, number, zip code, neighborhood, city and state.

Using a text field to capture all of this information leaves the process open to failure, going against Pipefy's purpose.

As @Eduardo Kano  said, the post office API is open and with a validation, it would be possible to better integrate processes that use address fields.

Sample API call from Correios:

https://viacep.com.br/ws/05078020/json/