Using Simple Automation in Your Project Management Pipeline

• 1 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5

How automations help keep a creative agency’s recurring projects on track. 

Now that I’ve gone in-depth on how Pipefy Helps Our Ad Agency Field 100+ Requests Monthly, I thought I would share a simple hack in our workflow that you can apply to any project management pipeline.

For us, we know that every week we have to produce 6 newspaper ads. As such, we have created simple automations to create cards at a certain time every Monday at 8AM.

The great thing about this process is that it allows us to include pre-populated information in the card that saves time. We can automatically include all the information needed to complete the project, rather than having to manually create a card each week.

A preview of our simple card creation automations that keep us on track!

Here’s how it works, on your left-hand menu, press “Automations” --- > “Create a New automation”. Here is a preview of what our automations look like. 

Learn more about automations at this link. What are some ways that you are using simple “card creation” automations to help improve your workflow? Comment below! 

--

Matt is Director of Marketing for ICA Advertising, a Texas-based Advertising Agency. I speak English & Spanish and have been using Pipefy since August 2020. 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Great tips, Matt. Thanks for sharing with the community!

Userlevel 5

@Juliana Spinardi TY let me know if you’d like any formatting done differently in future.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Juliana Spinardi TY let me know if you’d like any formatting done differently in future.

It is perfect!!